xxxi. real life, instagram

Start from the beginning

Adira searches the house for Justin, finally finding him in the movie room, buried under a blanket, hand stuck in the popcorn bucket, and eyes trained on The Lion King.

"Hey," she whispers.

"Hey," he whispers back. "Everything good?"

She shakes her head vigorously, unable to stop the salty tears from slipping down her cheeks. His eyes widen—he hadn't expected tears quite so soon. He  quickly opens the blanket, and she slides under, cuddling into his warmth.

Kissing her forehead, he asks, "What happened, baby?"

She digs her head into his chest as he wraps his arms around her waist. "'Mala and I . . . Things just . . . It didn't go well, J."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I brought up the baby."

Justin eyebrows raise at this. The Baby was a tough subject for her, to the point that she had all but banned her friends from speaking on it. Ever. When the doctor told her about the baby—who she named Juno—she'd shed a lot of tears. Refused to eat. Barely said anything to anyone. Then, she resorted to making music, as she always did."I don't want to say too much about Juno, guys. I don't want to go there. That's a lot," she said one night in the studio with Justin, Vicky, Mikey, and 'Mala while the group did their routine reminiscing.

"Why'd you do that?" he simply asks.

"She was talking about how much he's changed, and how I should give him another chance, and it just . . . It made me so mad. She makes so mad, and I hate that. She's my sister."

"'Dira, she really hasn't been acting like much of a sister lately."

"I know that, but I've been pretty shitty, too."

"I mean, baby, she knows what Zayn put you through. She was there through everything."

His words only make her sob, soaking his tee. It felt like a wrench was digging into his heart as her body trembled in his arms. "I don't know what to do," she admits.

Caressing her hair, he moves her head to focus on him. "I feel like something bigger's happening with 'Mala that she's not saying, but we don't have to worry about that tonight. You guys are going to work everything out, and if you don't, you're the strongest fucking person I know, and I love you, you get that? You're going to get through this, put out the best fucking music of your life, go on tour, and everything's going to be okay. You trust me?"

She searches his eyes for something before mustering the energy to nod. "I trust you."

∙∙∙

instagram!

4,029,302 likes

4,029,302 likes

justinbieber Cheering her up!! Comment things to make her smile guys

View all 34,042 comments . . .

justinbieber Emergency

creakingcreque vicky's ugly
vickyambler how the fuck would that make her smile
creakingcreque idk but it made me smile!
justinbieber She did smile Mikey!!
creakingcreque that's my girl

vickyambler i banged pascal
creakingcreque AND THIS WOULD MAKE HER SMILE?
vickyambler why wouldn't it
justinbieber She said to tell u u disappoint her
vickyambler i'm not bringing her the cupcakes i just baked for her then
justinbieber She's shouting at me to tell u she takes it back
vickyambler only bringing them bc i'm an angel
justinbieber She says I LOVE YOU. I love u too. Ur cupcakes are bomb
vickyambler i know they are
justinbieber 😐

adirasshoots i won my town's talent show with a cover of he don't love me :)
justinbieber She smiled!! Congrats on ur win 🙃

magazineflynn i finally convinced to let me see a therapist !!!!
justinbieber She smiled! Both of us are very very happy for u ❤️

ronnyfattumo I just ate the best burger ever
justinbieber That just made her hungry but I'm happy for u bud

kingraken I bought my first car 😌
justinbieber Yo she smiled! Congrats to u on the car

bizzlesadira my crush fucked me in the back of his car the other day 😭
justinbieber This made her laugh! Very happy for u I think?

calvinroman She's hot when she's sad

jadiraroyalty this is cute and all but why's she sad

rowingadira i love her so much

loyaljadira Nah but this picture sexy as hell

NOTES
manip creds:
kingqueenmanip on ig