D: 'Yeah, yeah I'm ok, I was acting bratty to Liam and ended up getting spanked really hard,'

Y: 'Lmao when was that?'

D: 'This morning, what a drink?'

Y: 'Water please'

She nods and gets me a glass of water. I go into her living room and smile at all the blankets and pillows shes set out.

D: 'Cant have us being cold can we?'

I giggle and and take off my purse and grab a fluffy blanket and 2 big pillows before sitting down. Daisy does the same and we start debating on movies. We end up watching the fault in our stars and order pizza a quarter of the way through.

D: 'Ok what do you want on yours?'

Y: 'Pepperoni, cheese, peppers and onions please'

She nods and finishes ordering.

D: 'Will be here in 15'

Y: 'How much was mine?'

D: 'Not saying cause I'm paying for this'

I roll my eyes. The pizza arrive and she hands me mine. I accidentally get greasy cheese marks all over the blanket but Daisy doenst seem to mind. Once the films done, Daisy turns to me.

D: 'Ok, so, I know pretty much everything you and Josh have done since you both got that apartment.'

My jaw drops and I turn to her.

D: 'He tells Liam everything and I bug it out of him. Dont worry I dont think anyone else knows'

I roll my eyes and make a mental note to slap Josh when I get back.

Y: 'Of course he does'

D: 'What I wanna know is, why didnt you tell any of the girls this? How did you keep that to yourself'

Y: 'I'm not like other girls who cant not tell everyone about what happens in their life, I grew up with hardly any friends and I just naturally dont tell anyone stuff like that'

She nods.

D: 'That's ok, I get that, I mean girl we all know what was going on with all those hickeys on your neck, how many are there?'

Y: 'uh 3 I think? I've never had a hickey before!'

She giggles.

D: 'Aw your so cute, dont think I'm being rude by asking, but have you even been in a proper relationship before?'

I shake my head.

Y: 'I've been in 1 relationship for 3 months when I was 14 but that didnt work out at all because he wouldnt hang out with me at all, then I got into another relationship for 2 and a half months when I was 16 and that was alright, but he was in love with his best friend so'

D: 'Aw that really sucks, when was your first kiss?'

Y: 'Um in that first relationship, he was really nice at first but then after just under a month that's when it turned sour, think I was like 14. What about you?'

D: 'I was 13 too when I had my first kiss but when I had my first proper makeout kiss I was like 14'

Y: '14?! I was like 16 when I first properly kissed someone with tongue!'

She laughs. I hear the door open and Daisy smiles even more.

D: 'Baby we are in the living room'

L: 'Oh right, oooo pizza!'

He grabs one of the 3 remaining slices off of Daisy's plate. Daisy pulls his shirt, pulling him down to her level and kisses his cheek. He smiles and Daisy apologises.

D: 'Sorry you dont wanna see that shit Blair'

I giggle.

Y: 'No, no, its ok'

L: 'So you planning on staying over for a sleepover?'

Y: 'No, we got uni tomorrow,'

L: 'Dont think Daisy would mind if you stay'

D: 'Alright what's up with you Liam'

Liam rolls his eyes.

L: 'Alright fine, a few girls came to watch us practise and Josh being Josh flirted with them. He flirted with one in particular and left with her and I messaged him.'

Liam opens his phone and leans over to show you. Messages:

L: 'Saw you leave with those girls, what you planning on doing?'

J: 'Probably a hookup'

L: 'You literally said to me a few days ago you werent gonna hook up with any other girls because the only girl you wanted to hook up with is Blair'

J: 'Look, I just need to fuck someone right now, Blair is out of the question right now since shes still a virgin and I would never use her like that'

L: 'Your making a huge mistake'

Under that last message it comes up as read.

L: 'His phones switched off right now,'

I nod.

Y: 'Its not like were dating or anything, he can being whoever he wants in that apartment for a hookup, same as I can if I wanted too, I'll be fine'

Liam studies my face to make sure.

L: 'Alright, but if you want me or Daisy just call us'

I smile and nod.

D: 'Yeah, I dont mind coming over at 1am to kick his ass'

I giggle.

L: 'Trust me I'll do more then that'

We keep talking and I leave an hour later. I get in the car and go back to the apartment. I open the door and look over at Joshs room. It's clearly locked and I can hear moans coming from inside. I go into my room and lay down on your bed.

I pull the duvet up to my face and turn to the direction opposite Josh's room. For the rest of the night, I lay awake as its impossible to go to sleep. Josh is in his room right now just wanting something that I cant give him. Everytime I hear a moan, grunt or scream, a tiny piece of my heart chips away.