шесть

[ six ] 

"Ouch!" Beomgyu whined, when Soobin held him by the wrist. "You're a meanie, Yeonjun." He hmphed, which caused Soobin to roll his eyes and wonder how drunk he was.

Making him sit on a chair, Soobin pulled his chin up to look at him. "Listen, you're not gonna move, okay? I'll bring some water for you."

Beomgyu just stuck his tongue out at Soobin, as he saw the taller male turn his back and walk away from Beomgyu.

When he was far enough, a tipsy Beomgyu got up again. Like he was going to listen to whatever Soobin just said.

Walking back into the house, Beomgyu looked around for someone other than Yeonjun and Soobin who would treat him nicely. And let him drink.

Heading in back where he was sitting with Soeun, he saw a familiar figure sitting there.

Kang Taehyun.

"Ohhhh!" Beomgyu squealed, and walked over to where Taehyun was sitting, and waved at him.

"Hey Taehyun!" Beomgyu guessed it was Taehyun, because with his mind going hazy, he really couldn't say much.

"Woah woah there, Choi." Taehyun sneered. "What's a baby like you doing in a party?" He chuckled, drinking from his glass.

"S-Soobin got me here." Beomgyu managed to say, and Taehyun nodded.

"Cool for you." He took another sip. "You're drunk as hell."

"Everyone keeps s-saying that to me." Beomgyu pouted, and sat down next to Taehyun. 

"Because you clearly can't seem to control your alcohol." Taehyun tsked. "And why are you here with me? I hate you, Choi Beomgyu, so go away."

"Glad, I feel the same." Beomgyu replied. "But there's no one else who'll stay with me."

"And I-" Taehyun said, getting up, "Out of all the people on earth, will not stay with you." And saying this and picking up his bottle of the poisoning liquid, Taehyun walked past a drunk Beomgyu. 

Beomgyu pouted.

Why was Taehyun being mean to him?

"Taehyunnnniieeeee!" Beomgyu called out, and Taehyun turned back, shooting him a weird glare. 

"I don't know you." Taehyun looked at Beomgyu, judging his drunk self a little.

"You dooooo!" Beomgyu said loudly, which made the people around them stare at Taehyun weirdly. 

Embarrassed of Beomgyu, Taehyun pulled him into the nearest corner. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing, huh Beomgyu?" Taehyun snapped, and beomgyu looked up at him with slightly teary eyes.

"Why are you shouting?" Beomgyu cried, sniffling a little. "Don't be mean to me."

"Oh god." Taehyun sighed to himself. He'd got himself into major trouble while getting involved with Beomgyu. He had to rid of the drunk boy. He was currently looking at the ground, and Taehyun was assuming that he was sulking.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Taehyun bit his lip. Never once would've the younger boy thought that he'd apologize to Beomgyu. The Choi Beomgyu. The boy whose existence annoyed Taehyun to heights.

"Just," Taehyun looked around. Bingo. There was a place a little far away which had a couple of empty chairs. "Go sit over there, okay?" Taehyun instructed.

"Why?" Beomgyu pouted. God, he looked extra annoying like that.

'Because you're a fucking nuisance and you're a million times annoying when you're drunk.' Was literally what Taehyun wanted to say. But no, he wasn't gonna risk Beomgyu getting upset with him and annoying him more.

Just be nice for once, Kang and the annoying ass will leave you.

"I'll get some more for the both of us." Taehyun made an effort to sound nice while pointing at his bottle, which wasn't pretty bad and Beomgyu seemed to have bought it. "Two friends, and some alcohol, okay?"

"Hm, yes!" Beomgyu chirped, and clapped his hands excitedly. "Thank you, you're the best Taehyun!" He threw his arms around Taehyun and hugged him.

Taken back for a awhile when Beomgyu wrapped his hands around Taehyun's neck, the younger gasped a little. It felt odd, to be hugging your enemy. And not to mention that Beomgyu was warm, which made Taehyun feel a little awkward.

Taehyun was the first to pull away from the embrace, feeling weird. He then pointed back to the corner where he asked beomgyu to sit before, and the elder did so, skipping happily.

Walking away, finally getting rid of Beomgyu, Taehyun took another sip. It didn't look like Beomgyu was in the nicest of his states, but did Taehyun care? No.

Looking at the Bacardi in his hand, Taehyun sighed. It was empty. Maybe he should go and get another bottle for himself.

Taehyun was a person who drank often, even though he was still a minor. After a point, he had just stopped caring about anything that his parents or people would say. He did what he wanted to. 

And hence, he knew he had a somewhat high tolerance. But when he actually got drunk, it was hell. While tipsy, Taehyun was super annoying (but that was something others had to deal with, and not him, so he was cool), and it took tons of time for him to come back to consciousness. 

Remembering the fact that it was the fifth day of the week aka Friday, Taehyun decided to allow himself to slip off. He could sleep till late in the morning after getting a major hangover without his parents shouting and screaming at him.

So picking up another bottle of around seventy five percent concentrate (most people can't handle this but our Taehyunnie is bold and risky), Taehyun walked away, looking back at the giggly boy in the distance for one last time.

__________________________________________________________