Chapter 59 : Love, accepted.

Start from the beginning

They chatted away while eating. Once they were done, Leo sat on the bed watching the stars in the sky. He felt the bed sink beside him and saw Luke sit beside him. Luke smiled at Leo. " It is beautiful ". Leo said looking at the sky. " But, I think it is better than every time I saw it ". Leo turned to Luke with a small frown. " Why so ? " " Because you are with me ". Leo scoffed and couldn't even say anything, while Luke cracked up. 

" I know you are like this all the time, but today it is like you are high ". Leo laughed. " Do you know since when did I became so cheesy ? " Leo knitted his eyebrows. " When ? " " After I met you, because I think you will like to eat me ". Leo hit Luke's arm and Luke laughed. His face was slightly pink from laughing so much, while Leo's face was pink because he found it embarrassing. He turned to the sky. 

He glanced at Luke who was now looking at the sky too. Leo stretched his neck and gave a quick peck on Luke's cheek. Leo turned away like he didn't do anything. Luke was shocked and turned to look at Leo who was acting like he did nothing. Luke smirked and moved closer to Leo. He put his mouth near Leo's ear. " I dare you to do it, when I am looking at you ". Leo could feel his heart speed up. He gulped hard and bit his lip. 

He felt a shiver in his body when Luke's breath hit his ear. Luke knew that it was Leo's sensitive spot. Leo let out a long breath and turned to Luke. No matter how many times it happened, Leo couldn't help but feel a bit shy when it was that matter. Luke's face was only a few inches away. He closed his eyes tightly and then opened them. 

Luke found him so cute and the look of determination in Leo's eyes made him even more adorable. Leo tilted his head and moved closer to Luke. He carefully placed a kiss on Luke's lips. Luke smiled when Leo pulled away. " This is not how you do it ". He pushed Leo on the soft mattress and straddled him. Leo was looking at Luke with wide eyes. Luke slowly bent forward and caught Leo's lips. 

He kissed him slowly at first but then he was not as gentle. They were both gasping for air when they pulled away. " This is how you do it ". Luke said while panting and captured Leo's lips once again. His hands moved down to the hem of Leo's shirt. Luke put his hands in Leo's pant and squeezed his butt making Leo gasp and used this chance to enter his tongue. Luke pulled his hand out and hooked Leo's legs around his torso. 

He started grinding his hips making Leo's mind go into a frenzy. He could feel Leo's whines against the kiss, but Luke wasn't willing to part from the kiss. When he finally pulled away Leo felt lightheaded. All the air inside his lungs was sucked out. Luke observed Leo's face; moist eyes, swollen lips and disheveled hair. Above all he was blushing so hard and his eyes were filled with lust.

Luke put his hand in Leo's hair and massaged the scalp making Leo roll his eyes to the back of his head. Luke chuckled and Leo pulled him closer and kissed him. He started moving his hands under Luke's shirt. He removed it and threw it to the side. He ran his hands from Luke's shoulders to his waist, tracing all the contours of his taut muscles. He removed his own shirt.

                                                                 -MG

Author notice :

CTTRO for the song and video too. It is really nice and kind of slow so I like it. And the lyrics are kind of similar to what Luke says. So I put this here. 

That warning didn't make sense to me too. 😅😂 No offense. I decided it to put it anyways. 😂 

So I guess you know what the next chapter holds. 😂 

I love how much effort Luke has put into this. It shows how much Leo matters to him. In case of Leo not that he doesn't love Luke. He loves him just as much as Luke does. He isn't all that expressive, but all his little gestures and actions show that he does. 😊

Everyone will have that one person for whom you are at their mercy every time and give them the whole world. First love need not be your last love, but true love has to be your last love. I hope you guys find someone who is just as loving and please make sure to hold onto them no matter what. If you know parting hurts more than going through tough times, then you know what to do. If you have one, then hang onto them like a Koala and don't let go in this life time. If you still didn't find them, don't worry, you will soon. Until then enjoy your single life and live it to the fullest. 😂

Even though it is nice, self love is more important and be confident about yourself. You need to like what you are for someone else to like you for ' you '. Remember to love and embrace what you are.  

Wow. That was way too emotional maybe. 😂 My philosopher side showed up. Life advises by MG is back. 😂(imaginary hair-flip) 😂 Hope it helps though. 😂

Enough of it. But I definitely did not say it as a joke. It came out in a flow as I wrote it. 😂

These chapters made my BR and me feel single af. 😂😂