Keep the noise down

!suggested nsfw!

"SAPNAP" Karl shouted loud enough that it bought everyone's attention. "It's fine don't worry" Karl waved over his shoulder to tell people to stop staring at the pair. Sapnap took a minute to admire Karl's beauty, his hands wrapped around Karl's waist perfectly. He started walking forward at a slow pace, using the boys thin waist to direct Karl along with him. Karls breathing became more unsteady, "Sapnap what the fuck are u doing I'm at work" Karl said, his voice quitter than a whisper. The phrase caused a mysterious smirk to emerge on Sapnaps face, "oh you'll see what I'm doing". Just as he finished his sentence karl felt a door hit his upper back. He looked behind him to see a sign labelled 'janitors closet'. Karl looked back into sapnaps dark eyes with fear.

He walked into the dark space, Karl's nose scrunched up at the strong smell of cleaning products that surrounded them. He wanted sapnap, so bad. But he was at work. I mean how bad can it be he encouraged himself. The handsome figure then emerged behind him from the door way, "now u have to be quiet okay" sapnap said in a deep flirtatious voice as he ran his fingers through Karl's soft hair and placed his hand around his small head... and slammed the door shut.