Decision decisions decisions

Karl never really had experience with relationships. He had a girlfriend named Willow back in middle school, she wasn't a very popular girl, but people didn't mind her. She had beautiful hazel eyes and long wavy blonde hair. Karl and willow had known each other since diapers, they're parents had been best friends since meeting at a holiday resort in Spain about 10 years before they had children. Their moms were inseparable, they acted like twins. Which seemed a little weird as their kids were now dating. But willow and Karl were to young to care. About 2 years later willow and her mom decided to move away after her parents divorced. Karl was devastated. He no longer had the bestest friend he could ever ask for. He turned to minecraft to distract himself from his loneliness. That's where he met Alex, then George, then clay.

Ever since then he wasn't interested in love. He was too scared it would just end in the same situation it did before. Clay on the other hand, he would have a different story with a different girl each week. Alex and Karl were quite concerned for clay, George was more jealous, but after a while they realised he would never change.

It was Thursday night. The discord was full of laughter after Alex made a joke about having sex with George's mom. After clay had finally stopped wheezing down his mic, Alex bought up a new topic. "So Karl, u made your mind up yet?" "On what?" Karl asked, confused. "The party dumbass" clay joined in. "Oh shit ye I forgot about that" Karl responded. "So are u gonna go?" Alex pushed. Karl thought for a long time. He knew he had to make a decision soon, it was tomorrow after all. "Ummm probably not, my moms working away next week and she's leaving tomorrow afternoon so don't wanna miss her leaving" "oh okay that's fair" George said disappointedly. And the call carried on like normal.

School on Friday went pretty slow. Although Karl was sure he wasn't going to the party he still thought about it all day. At lunch all he could here was mumbles from friend groups talking about the party tonight. That was surely enough to stop Karl from going. Almost all of the year was going. But there was still a piece in his mind convincing him that it might not be as bad as he's making it out to seem. He caught Wilbur and his friends walking around like they owned the school. Karl rolled his eyes and went back to eating his lunch.

As the bell rang signalling it was the end on the day, everyone rushed out of the main doors and met up with their friends again. Karl squeezed through the crowds and hopped onto his blue polished bike. As he got home he noticed the suitcase packed in his mothers car. He went inside to see his mother getting ready to leave. "Ahh just in time, I need to leave soon or I will miss my flight" "okay mommm" he stayed downstairs until she left, he was given a lecture from his mother about looking after the house and staying safe. Karl zoned out half way through and just nodded to keep his mother from finding out he wasn't listening. "Okay?" Karls mom finished, breaking karl out of his daydream. "Okay" karl repeated. His mother gave him a kiss on his head as she walked through the front door. Karl stood at the front door and watched his mothers car pull out of the driveway and down the road until it was out of sight.

He rushed upstairs and went to discord, he noticed no one was in the group vc. 'That's weird' he thought to himself. Then he saw two messages from Alex and clay. Alex explained that he was visiting his grandma and clay said he was going to a girls house. That just left him and George. He tried calling George... no answer. Then again... no answer. He tried once more and he finally picked up... panting? "Oh hey George" "hey Karl" Karl then heard a familiar American voice speak from a distance, "who are you on call too?" "CLAY" Karl shouts. "Shit" George whispered under his breath. "Um im um g... gonna leave you two to it bye" Karl quickly hung up and burst into laughter. After his laughter died down, he went down to get something to eat. The silence filled the house as he wondered what he was going to do all night. The party didn't seem like a bad option at this point. The party. At least he would have something to do. He went upstairs and picked out some black jeans and a colourful jumper with a collard shirt underneath. Wilbur's house was just down the road from his, he heard the loud obnoxious music start from his bedroom. He left his house and started running towards the loud sound of the party.