chapter 35

You had forgiven everyone for keeping that secret from you. You knew that they only wanted to protect you, besides you really needed to track Bucky so you didn't have time to argue.

It had been two weeks from the attack and you still hadn't find him. Cap was so worried all the time, but you didn't care that much. He killed your mother, remember? But of course you wanted to save him, it was your job.

"Y/N, can I come in?" you heard Thor knocking. You were sitting on your couch and drawing. You let Thor come in and he sat next to you as you lifted your head up from your sketchbook to look at him.
"I need you to come to Asgard with me." he announced directly. "Oh, why?" you asked confused. "My mother wants to meet you, she heard about the attack and Bucky. Mother told me she had something important to tell you." Thor answered. You nodded. "Alright I guess we can go then. Is Loki coming too?" you asked hoping he would join you.

"No, he had something important to do here in Midgard." Thor replied and smiled at you. You were little disappointed that Loki wouldn't come with you. "Oh, okay. When are we leaving?" you asked next. "Right now, if you may." he replied and stood up offering his hand. You grabbed it and stood up. "Do I need something with me?" you asked when Thor was already leading you towards the door.
"No you don't, we're back by the evening." He replied and kept walking. You followed him and were little confused about this situation.

*

You arrived through the Bifrost to Asgard. "Welcome back, my prince." Heimdall greeted Thor politely. "Nice to see you again old friend." Thor smiled and nodded.

He led you to the palace and straight to the throne room. Thor had been kind of mysterious all day. You knew he knew something about Loki and why you hadn't seen him all day, but he clearly wasn't going to tell you.

Big doors opened and you walked in. It has been a long since your last visit. Hydra has indeed kept you very busy lately. Cap was every day with SHIELD, trying to find his captured and possibly tortured friend. He were so worried about Bucky, and so were you, although you didn't want to admit it.

"Father... mother, we're back." Thor said and bowed. So did you.
"Welcome my dear son." Frigga greeted him kindly as always. "And you too lady
Y/N." she added and walked over you two. "Loki didn't join you?" Odin asked suddenly, which made you wonder, since when he had cared for Loki's presence.
"No, he had some undone business in Midgard." Thor answered and looked at you mysteriously again, this time with little smile. Odin nodded and got back to his duties without asking anything more.

You both turned back on Frigga as she looked at you warmly and smiling.
"Thank you lady Y/N for your coming this quick, I really needed to talk with you." she told you kindly. "Of course, lady Frigga." you replied and tried to sound as polite as possible.
Frigga walked closer to you and placed her hand on your shoulder. "Shall we go then?" she asked gently. You nodded.
"My son, you can wait here. This isn't going to take long." Frigga turned on Thor and he nodded and gave Frigga a kiss on her cheek.

Frigga led you through the palace, which was still as breathtakingly beautiful as the first time you had visited there. She took you into her suite and guided you to sit on the couch.
She sat right across from you and right then her warmly, kind smile turned into concern and seriousness.
"Loki told me about the latest events on Midgard. How are you feeling my dear?" she asked sounding very concerned. "I'm perfectly alright, although everything that had happened were kind of shocking." you explained. Frigga looked at you with hint of smile on her lips.

"I'm not surprised, it can be very traumatic experience for you. You got kidnapped, tortured and then you found your father." she reminded you about all the things that had happened to you. You looked down now upset and sad.
"He is not my father..." you mumbled quietly. Frigga tried to reach your eyes concerned. "What do you mean dear?" she asked still kindly tone in her voice. "I... I found out that... he killed.. murdered my mother." you struggled and tried to fight your tears again.

Frigga didn't even bat an eye. She didn't give you the reaction you expected. Looked like she wasn't even surprised.
"I know my dear.." she replied and placed her hand on your shoulder. You looked up at her confused. "What..? How did you...?" you asked struggling with your words and stunned about her response. Frigga sighed heavily and looked at you straight into your eyes.
"I wanted to talk you about this.. "

"I knew your mother."

Those words shocked you even more. Frigga knew your mother? How is that even possible?

You looked at her shocked while she gave you again that warm kind smile of hers.

"She was my dearest friend and one of the best healers in Asgard." Frigga told you as she started to tear up.
"My mother... is she asgardian?" you asked. It was the first thing that came into your mind right now.
"Well, she's half asgardian. Her father was from Asgard but her mother was from different planet. Actually none of us knows your grandmother's heredity." she explained to you.

"So I am part asgardian?" you decided to ask. Frigga smiled warmly and nodded. "Yes my dear, you are." she said kindly.

You couldn't believe it. Part asgardian? Really? You could have never even think something like that.

"And your mother.." Frigga continued.
"She fell in love with Midgardian, your father. She started to visit there so many times that she forgot about her duties as healer sometimes. I was worried about her back then. And warned about the Midgardians, but she didn't listen. She had fell in love.

And Odin didn't like it at all, as you should know, he doesn't quite accept asgardians and midgardians union. So he warned about your mother, if she doesn't stop visiting there, he would banish her.
But it was too late... one day, your mother came back from midgard. She came into the throne room and looked at us with tear falling down her cheek, telling that she was pregnant, with you.
I was so happy for her but I knew what was going to happen. We both did.
I still remember till this day, how Odin stood up and banished her immediately. And I still haven't frogiven Odin for that. I tried even change his mind but he is stubborn king as you know.
I just wish I could had done something, I miss your mother a lot." Frigga finally finished with tears in her eyes.

You cried too, you were shocked and upset. You were angry at Odin, about what he did and just because of you. You blamed yourself.