Chapter 11: Big Mistake

Start from the beginning

"Ok father, but can I tell her all the parts of being luna and stuff first. She isn't really used to werewolf lifestyles." He persuaded. It was true that I wasn't used to the rules and regulations of packs but I had an idea.

"No. You two are already half way through the mating process. Backing out is not prohibited. After the dinner party I will organize for Saturday, I will have your mother take to her at some point. It is better having a luna do it. Unless you are only a Luna." He demands while chuckling.

"Yes i understand, sir. I will mark her and get her belongings to the pack house by dawn."

"Good, now I have to go. Your mother is making lasagna and I can't have her burning the house down. It was good meeting you omega Luna." With that he left the house.

"Babe, what is an Omega Luna? How am I not a regular Luna?" I turned to him coyly.

"You are an Omega Luna until i turn eighteen, which with make me Alpha and you Luna. My father is still in office for 6 months. I am still an Omega Alpha. Anyways, come here. This is going to hurt." He sat me down on his bed and slowly stroked my neck where he is going to mark me. As a vampire, we get marked on our back but I guess for wolves it is on the neck, right above a vein too. I think that's where my father marked my mother.

"I know." I whispered as I felt his soft lips plant little kisses on the spot before I felt his teeth sink into my brown skin. The pain was bad but bearable. Well until he sink deeper into my skin. Then is when I arched my back and tears flooded my vision. It became hard to breath and i almost blacked out. Yet he pulled out his teeth just before. He looked at me surprised then kissed me.

"What was that for?"

"Your a real Luna! Most were-females go unconscious in seconds but you made it though the three minutes." Wait wait what!! Three minutes of pain like that and I did not faint. I am strong as an axe. I yawned and climbed onto the bed top before passing out. I felt him kiss my temple before dreams filled my head.

3 hours later

As I awoke from that well needed nap, I realized I was in a different room than the comfortable room. The room looked very modern with black and white furniture and large glass windows that had grey drapes hunged to the panel. There was a silver piano and a small office like area. I rose from the bed with the grey sheet wrapped around me. It was an icy cold floor temperature that had me gasp from it. I walked to the desk to see a photo of a little perfect family. It was a picture of my family before the twins and the marriage. Before my life was ruin. Before my life was unneeded. My mother and biological father took me to the fair in the picture. My frissy hair was in pig tails and I still had my dumb braces. Middle school was so rough with those things, especially with Paris and Brittany showing up towards the end. We all had smiles on our faces, acting like we did not know what was to happen. I seemed happy in this photo. Hopefully, that happiness with shine though someday.

"Wait, why is this here?" I said aloud to myself.

"Because this is your new home." A deep voice said to me. I almost jumped, but strong arms wrapped around me, assuring me. His vanilla scent was intoxicating me.

"So I am moved in with you already?" I felt him nod against my shoulder.
I turn to meet his emerald eyes and I saw worry in them.

"Daniel, what is going on?"

"There are rogues planning an attack soon. I am just worried that I might lose you." I saw his eyes get teary but like a "man", he blinked it away. He always tried to act tough. I kissed him softly then smiled at him.

"Don't worry. I will stick with you though everything. You won't lose me, ever." He brightened up. I was thankful for this. Even though we are only 75% into mating, I guess our connection is stonger. Damn alphas. Got me feeling like ripping his clothes off. Should I? I should! I leaned into his ears and whispered.

"Daniel, how about we celebrate moving in together by a nice wet bath. Does that sound good?"

"Nah, I am good." I backed away from him. Did i hear him right? How could he rejected me? It wasn't that he said no. Its just the way he said it.

"What do you mean?" I hoped he was just tried or something.

"Um, I don't want to have sex with you right now." He shrugged off.

"Excuse me, after all of what happened this week, you can't have intercourse with your mate. Its in our title for eachother. Mate!!! How? What?" I screamed into his ears. I regretted it shortly after as he looked at me lowly. I just got all worked up because I felt like he don't want me at all. My insecurity got the best of me.

"Oh my..Look Diamond. I dont feel like fucking right now, ok! It is not every second I want to have to pound a elephant. Like for my sake, lose some damn weight. I can't even breathe with all of you on me. It disgusting. That why i dont feel like having sex!" He shouted back at me. When he finished, he was red with anger and i was crying with fear and insecurity. He looked as if he was unsure about his words, like he wasn't the one that said them. I knew we were too perfect. He is just like everyone else. They all think that I eat a whole store, even though I starve myself.

"You know what, Daniel. You are a mistake! I should have stayed with Kevin because he treated me better! He is a million times better than you, especially in the bedroom!" I lied though my teeth. Kevin was a creature of hell. Until this second, Daniel was like a dream.

"Well then go back to him, you dumb slut!" I stood there shocked for a moment before I walked to the door, gabbing my backpack. I turned to his sorry ass.

"Fine then asshole!" With that I stormed out. Just another big mistake.

_____________________________________

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW AND ADD MY STORY. I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT THAT I AM GETTING AND I HOPE FOR MORE. I LOVE YOH ALLLLLLLLL