?/What is Time\?

7:00 pm
Alright so you now I have that watch well I can traveled back AGIAN and AGIAN and AGIAN. I have six watches now. They act weird around each other. Like one the watches only ticks forward. Which I find weird because I did for the most part the same thing each time. Maybe different outcomes on days give me different watches.
10:00 pm
The TheDopeAfro came too my house. We hung out I showed him the watches. He said he had be studying time travel. So he thought me a few things. Like never talk to yourself when you time travel. Stuff like time paradoxes. Dope and I are gonna construct a device that use the watches power to let us time travel. But get this with out the watch. So no risk anymore. But there will be side effects. But we're still working out the bugs.
11:00 am Sonicarus P.OV
Emit walks up to me. Him and Dope tell him about the watches. I was not happy at all. You had this whole time and you didn't tell me. You tell Dope who you've know for 2 years. I've know you your whole life I might as be your brother. I walk up to him with me fist clenched. Give me the watch. Emit and Dope run away. But have spies every where it's time for me to put operation $$$ in to action. I didn't plan to use it on Emit but I need those watches. If I don't get what I want I go crazy. This school is mine!!!
12:00 pm Emit P.O.V
Dope and I are about use the untested time travel agent. We too go back to before we saw Sonicarus. I'm gonna stop hanging with him. I should of just listened to my mom. Along time ago she told me to stay away from him. She said he was bad news. I'm a fool. Me and Dope need to figure this time travel out. I know just who to prince_Bel. He and Dope have theory wars all the time. Now we have to get him the 3 watches. Be back in a week.
5:00 pm
Bel had the most successful time travel so far he go forward and back in time. He developed something new called the Time Curse. It gives all different types of abilities to the holder. But so far his only Time Curse ability is to stop time. Me and Dope have time travel down. We need to master Time Curse new unstable powers.
________________________________________________________________________
Time is the end. Emit si eht dne. Time is the beginning. Emit si eht gninnigeb