Chapter seventy three: Jealousy

Start from the beginning

"Nooooo tickw dada ahahahaha" Both of the girls are now hysterically laughing that I said I'm going to tickle them, gosh they are so goofy and it just proves that they are definitely mine and Jens' children

We arrive at the park and I tell the girls to play nicely and they go and have some fun. I sit on the bench taking some photos as they climb up the small equipment and going down the slides.

"Wat me dada" Pollyanna shouts from the little slide opposite me

"Are you going to go super fast?"

"Super fas dada... WEEEEEEEEE"

I can't wipe the smile off my face as I watch them play. After a few more minutes they both come and drag me to play with them. I chase them around the park and we go on the slides together. They both want to go on the swings so I pick them up and sit them in the little 'baby' swing seats so they won't fall off and I start pushing them as they can't stop laughing. There is no greater sound of your children having fun.

We spend around an hour in the park and then we decide to get ice cream.

"What ice cream do you want girls?"

"Nilla dada, me wat nilla" They both choose vanilla and strawberry sauce

"Come and sit down next to dada and eat your ice creams like good girls"

Both of the girls sit next to me until they finish their ice creams. We go back to the car and we stop off to get Jen the ice cream she wanted and of course the girls had to get some candy.

"Me Wiver candy dada?"

"River is too little for candy baby but you're so kind of thinking of him"

Ophelia lights up as she sees her favourite candy in the world. We pay for our stuff and make our way home.

(Jen's P.O.V)

Brad and the girls have been gone for nearly two hours and I've just woken up from what was probably the best nap I've had in a long time. River is still sleeping so I quietly get out of bed and start making dinner. I've decided to make spaghetti as it's all of our favourites but I don't add mushrooms to the girls' as they don't like them.

"Mama me home" The girls run up to me as I'm half way through cooking

"Did you have a good time?"

"Dada took us park"

"You went to the park? Wow, you two must have been very good for dada to take you to the park"

"We went to the park first and then we stopped for ice cream on the way back but then I realised that I probably should've taken them for ice cream first and then to the park so they would burn off all their energy" Brad says as he places a bag of shopping on the counter

"Did you remember my ice cream?"

"Of course, how could I forget. I wouldn't want to be in the dog house now would I" He starts putting everything away and then comes up and gives me a kiss

"Did you miss us? He says as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind as I'm standing at the stove

"I did indeed but I'm so glad you took them. I had the most amazing nap and he's still sleeping"

"It's good you finally got some rest, that was the whole point of taking them for a few hours. Need any help with the food?"

"And I really appreciate you doing that. Can you set the table please babe"

Brad goes and gets the plates and cutlery and sets them out on the table. Ten minutes later, our food is ready so Brad takes the girls to wash their hands and places them in their high chairs while I dish up.