Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 1

The episode starts with Vansh being in his car that is going to his hospital.

Then he called Angre. 

Vansh: Good morning Angre. Did you have reached to the hospital or not yet?

Angre: I'm on my way boss. Don't worry I will reach to the hospital before you!

Vansh: Really?! You know no one could come before Vansh. No one could defeat me bro. Am I right or Am I right?!

Angre: You are always right Vansh.

Vansh: That's my best friend! Come fast. Today is an important day, we have a very critical surgery. So we have to be ready.

Angre; Okay boss, I'm coming. Bye

Vansh: Bye.

After Vansh has arrived to the hospital, of course before Angre, he checks the surgery schedule till Angre has arrived.

Vansh: I told you that I will always reach first, you are late bro.

Angre: Okay I agree, You will always win.

Vansh: Of course Angre I'm Vansh Rai Singhania. Everything in my life is going the way I want. The choice will always be mine. Anyway, let's start our work. Their is a sensitive and hard surgery today we have to have a kidney transformation from a mom to her young child. We have to be very accurate and to take care about every single detail. This surgery must be super successful. There is no anyway of any tiny fault. Am I clear?

Angre: Yes boss. Don't worry everything will be under control. Can I say something?

Vansh: Yes say.

Angre: How you are super kind and caring like that? And at the same time you could be super tough? How you can manage to be 2 totally different persons?

Vansh: That what makes me you unique Angre. That what makes Vansh Rai Singhania. I love and care about everyone, but at the same time I can't trust anyone easily. You don't know when you will be cheated or from whom you will be cheated. You know that my life is full of a mysterious things and secrets. There are a lot of pain and cheat I've passed through it maybe that the reason that makes me can't see anyone in pain especially children and actually that was the reason that makes me decided to be a doctor. By trying to cure someone's pain: This is the best feeling you can feel when you see a patient's smile after he/she had cured and the blessings that you take from their parents after you have treated their child. At the same time, I must always be tuned for any unexpected thing from anyone around me. I know that what people appear is not always the truth. I'm just leaving them, and they don't know that being rescued is not because they are intelligent is just because I didn't decided to reveal their truth yet!

Angre: I have known you since many years, but I'm still can't know what is going in your mind. You will always be a big mystery to me Vansh.

Vansh: Don't dream that you will know one day! Don't waste our time let's start our work.

I'm done with the first episode. please tell me your feedback on the comment section below.