her protector (6)

Next day...
Morning...

Gauri wake up and did all her morning work....
Today is Sunday.... So she doesn't have school...
Today is her mom's b'day... Usually she was sad but today she is feeling good...

Narendra knew about Gauri sadness but he never talk with her about it....
Because he was scared if he talked he wouldn't hold himself and ended up crying in front of her.. Which he never want... He also miss his children... It's more difficult for him to handle everything alone... He always wants to look strong in front of Gauri so she can hold herself.... And today he have something to cheer her up without her knowledge...

At breakfast table...

Trio is having breakfast...
Gauri notice Daadu and ommkara are sing something to each other... She frown in confusion...

G: what's going on...

They look at Gauri...

N: no.... Nothing is going on...

G: daadu... I saw you both were sign something...

N: did we? Ommkara did we do?

O: no daadu....

G: ommkara just stop supporting daadu ok... Tell me what's going on...

N: oh god... This girl should  work in CBI...

O: hahaha...

Gauri glare at ommkara and he stop laughing...

G: are you going to tell me or not?

N: ok fine meri maa... Actually ommkara wants to ask you something so he was asking me for help...

G: really ommkara? Are you afraid to ask me?

N: you already show him your dabangg avtar so obviously...

G: daadu....

O: no Gauri ji it's not like that... I just thought what will you think.... So...