𝗉𝗈𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿𝖿, 𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗅 𝗃𝖺𝖼𝗈𝖻𝗌.

Start from the beginning

karl and alex laughed loudly at her joke but something told them she most definitely wasn't joking. after talking for a few seconds, karl—unwillingly upon his request— passed the phone to alex so that he and y/n could chat.

within the few seconds they were speaking, alex was already trying to convince y/n to come over to karl's house, making the point that it wasn't a far drive since she was there the other day. y/n and karl, both known that alex just unintentionally exposed their business, both grew bright shades of pink.

"i don't know, man....as much as i want to, i'm super busy right now." the girl sighed, which caused a rip in both of the boy's joyful moment.

"didn't you just say you spent the last four hours blasting the soundtracks of high school musi-" before he could finish his sentence, the girl abruptly hung up.

the two friends locked eyes with each other for a second before bursting out with laughter. karl took his phone back, gently setting it back on his desk. "well, chat, we officially tried calling everyone and sadly no one wants to hang out with us."

alex moved closer to read out a comment that caught his eye, "'it's probably because quackity is musty' ????? who fucking said that? i am not musty, actually."

karl just laughed before carrying the stream back to its original pace, how it was before the only thing on his mind was y/n.

and it went like that for another thirty minutes or so until the boys were eventually starting to get tired. not tired to the point where they wanted to sleep, but tired to the point where they sense the only way to escape their boredom was for something really interesting to happen.

as time rolled by, karl eventually ended his stream because they were going to go live on quackity's channel and play outlast 2. of course, chat was made that y/n hadn't ever made an appearance and quite frankly, so was karl. he had at least hoped that she would stop by on a whim even for just a few minutes, but that time never came. his mind just acted on the optimism and endless possibilities of 'what if'.

apparently so, though, his 'what if's and the scenarios in his head rang true once he heard his front doorbell ring. he left alex to attend to things by himself as he went to go answer the door. downstairs he travelled, unexpecting as always.

the thought of the girl had nearly slipped his mind since he was helping alex set up his stream for the both of them, all until he opened the door and saw her face. well— partial of her face since her bottom features of it were hidden protectively by a mask. his eyes lit up, barely giving the girl time to react as he wrapped his arms around her, almost ruining the box of homemade cookies she held.

"oh god, y/n i'm so glad you're here." the boy giggled in giddiness, despite the butterflies that were ravaging in his stomach at the sight of her. he took the boy of cookies from her as she removed her jacket, her shoes, and any outside accessories and put them up respectively where they deserved.

the second she was done, karl wasted no time grabbing her hand and leading her up the stairs and into the room he was previously in, loudly announcing her presence to his friend.

"alex, look who's here!" karl yelled which caused alex to turn around, almost frightened until he saw the girl. this was their first time meeting in real life despite being friends for almost two years, so all of a sudden the two felt more nervous than before.

"yooo, y/n! how are you?" alex laughed to shake off the awkwardness. it was definitely weird to see her standing and breathing in front of him, and she could honestly say the same about him.

"hey, man isn't this weird?" y/n laughed as well. "we're like....next to each other and shit."

"oh, y/n!" karl inserted himself in the conversation once more, subtly demanding for her attention to be solely on him. "we're about to go live on 'quackity's' channel and play outlast. want in? i- could get you a chair and a headset-"

"i'm actually chilling, but thank you!" y/n smiled so brightly karl almost went in for another hug out of instinct. "if you don't mind, i would like to observe from the sidelines. you know...free entertainment or whatever."

karl nodded eagerly, seeing her plan work just as effectively. in that spur of the moment it had completely slipped his mind that she didn't particularly favor being on camera, which was weird coming from the fact that she was a streamer as well.

"oh that's right- i forgot you didn't like being on camera, i'm so sorry about that-"

"oh my god, you're too cute." she laughed, taking a seat on the carpeted floor against the wall. those three words were enough to send karl's mind into a frenzy, his cheeks heating up like crazy at the mere compliment which seemed strictly platonic on her end, but was it?

karl sat down just as alex repeatedly looked between the two 'friends' and rolled his eyes. "you two make me sick."

AMIRA SPEAKS ⌒゚
yo ??? did this suck ass? yup ☺️
sorry lol but idk it kinda made
me feel better since i was kinda
having a rough night i suppose
lol 😍

also, looking for wife applications
lol bc i'm divorcing taylor she's
not swag enough 💪

also also, super close to 300k reads
that's like fucking insane. AND i
have a dsmp au in my drafts that
i'm kinda excited for if i don't take
11 years writing 😱.