Chapter 5:#*Fight*#

Previously.......
She nodded at the information she got from me.When we got to the canteen,the chattering stopped when we got in....well not because of me....well a little..but most of the attention is...........her.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$
Y/n's POV
When we went in to the cafeteria,all the students got quiet then started whispering to each other.

Some boys looking at me with lustful gaze and girls are glaring at me.....*

I guess their jealous...well I don't really care....but if they don't stop....I'm going to kick their asses one by one! including those fucking assholes*

I look to my side to see no one but spot him hiding behind me, looking down.

I decided what to do.He seemed to not want the attention he gets so......*here goes nothing...*

I grab his wrist,not too hard and pulled him a bit to the stairs to reach the rooftop.

He looked at me on the way shocked at my sudden movements.

I sit him in the rooftop long chair and go down stairs again to the cafeteria.

I get inside 'sigh' it happened again.I just ignored them and walk towards the middle age lady that is giving the students food.

She smiled at me sweetly and asked while getting the plate"what we would you like, sweetheart?"

"Ahhhh...umm..can you give me two?cause my friend said that I should get their lunch.."I answered smiling.......fake smiling.

She smiles fondly*good she didn't notice that...*.she get another plate then asked me what I'm gonna put.

For me;tteokbokki(red rice cakes),kimchi,apple then a caramel cake and banana milk.

for jungkook;bibimbap,kimchi,melons, vanilla cake and banana milk.

After I picked our food.i get them with my both hands and started walking towards the stairs to go up the rooftop.

When I got there,I give his plate and he says 'thank you',then I sit beside him holding my plate.I remembered my question....."Are you okay?"

I asked looking at him.He look at me and said yes then look at the sky again.'sigh'*I think there is something wrong.... *

Jungkook's POV
"What happened to your parents?"I was taken back from her question but answered while getting the chopsticks.

"They.......are in heaven..."I mix the bibimbap while answering her.She stop her movements (she is already eating her tteokbokki)when she heard that.

"O-oh....I'm sorry..." She apologized "Don't be.... it's not your fault...."I assured her.After that we continued eating in a comfortable silence.

After eating,she grabbed our plates and bringed it to the cafeteria to return it.I look back at the sky thinking....thinking about my parents....

*eoma......appa.......are you two okay there?are they they treating you nice?wait......,of course it's heaven*I laugh at my stupidity.

Suddenly,the rooftop door opened.Y/n came in and sit beside me."is there anything wrong?"she asked me.

Author's POV
Y/n is looking at his face side view.*why are you so gorgeous.....*she is so mesmerized,

but then remembered her own question and straighten her back and look at the sky again,but he seemed like hesitating to answer.

"You know.....you could tell me anything....I won't judge you..."She look at him and smiled sweetly.Jungkook look at her then asked"why are you nice to me?"

She sigh "I already told you, because your not scar---" "No....I mean, aren't devil's or demon's supposed to be rude......cold.....and evil?"

She bite her inner cheek while nodding looking at the sky.He seemed to see that she is annoyed,"I'm sorry.... it's just......I thought they were like that---"

"Yes....we are like that....(she look at him in the eyes)supposed to be....like that but I'm not.....I don't

like being one......they always force me to do something evil...... something.... selfish....."she looked down at her lap.

He sighed heavily,he could feel her pain....."it's okay!I will help you!"he smiled at her widely.

She look up at him with furrowed eyebrows "what kind of help?"."a help to get you out of the pain....."

She frown and said "how can you help me when you are in pain itself..."she looked away. His eyes got wide but again smiled

"I know....but I can help you ease the pain....maybe..."she nodded then 'Ringgggggggggggggggg' "let's get going now"

jungkook nodded and they got down the rooftop to their lockers and switch their clothes cause nest class is fighting skills.

                                    [Time skip~~~~~~]
After they changed (they went separate ways to the boys and girls changing rooms),they meet to their lockers to return their clothes.

They quickly run to the field.When they got there,they saw everyone stretching,they stretched too to get ready.

'Fweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet'the whistle of their coach got everyone's attention and go infront of him.

"okay dear students!we will do two teams today!so I will pick the teams!"

The students got noisy then the teacher said "so for team A;Lia,Mina,Esme,Mikasa,Sasha,James,Jake....."{let's squish in y/n's mind...🤔🤔🤔}

*Omg please....let me be in jungkook's team.... please.... please.....*"and.......Ronald."

*yes!!!I'm on his team!!whoooohooo!!!*{y/n is literally partying in her mind😂cause she did not got picked}

"Okay so for team B;Hanna,Rose,Taegguk,Miya,Jungkook,Emma,......................and...you"the teacher point at y/n who corrected her "Y/N sir...."the teacher nodded and said 'okay' then"So now I have decided the teams,

go to your positions and get ready,then you all can start the fight.....Is that Clear?!!" "Sir!yes sir!!{are we in a military??😂}"

/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/
Sooooo.....did you guys liked it?ooooooo.....y/n jungkook are in the same team.....
Who's team will win???
Okay now....umm...sorry if i wasn't been able to.......publish.....and..... it's short.......I have school problems....hehehe😅😅😅okay now!see you next time.....byuuuuuu!!💓💥💖