Chapter:1#*Nightmare*#

??? Dimension......
"M-mumma??"The little boy whispered, whimpering finding his mother,he is in the closet hiding,he don't know why,his mother told

him to stay there and don't come out if she says so.....he got scared alone and started crying silently and keep calling his Mumma.

Suddenly he heard a loud scream,he got terrified by the scream that he started shaking.After the painful scream,he decided to go out and check for his papa and Mumma.

He peaked at the closet door,and when he sees no one,he got out and go to their living room to see a body laying in the floor,

blood flowing out of their mouth,nose,eyes and ears covering their white tiles into a red bloody pool.

He walked closer to see his parents, it's his parents........he run to them and slightly shake them"Mumma??Mumma??!!,Papa!!"He hug them and cry his heart out,he keep

shouting their names to wake up.......but that's not going to happen.......they are gone......they are dead.......... suddenly in a blink he sees nothing but darkness surrounding him,he is no longer in their house,he is nowhere.

He looked around him trying to find his parents but he can't see anything.Its a pin drop silence,nothing can be heard rather

than his breathing and his fast hearthbeat.He heard another scream,the painfully one,the same he heard in their house and it sounded like his mother and father.

Suddenly,a light shine to him and only him,it gives a little light for his surroundings,"You are next to your parents......"

He heard someone said in a very deep voice,he turned towards it to see a man,he couldn't see him clearly but then it smirked and started laughing"Hahahahahahahaha"his loud laugh echoed to the whole empty space,the boy got scared more and started shaking.

The man started walking towards him,he walked backwards,the light following his tracks,he started whimpering.He walked backwards faster when he sees the man started running towards him,he is already crying and keep saying

"S-stop!!pw-pwease"he is sobbing,the man just got more closer to him then suddenly got infont of his face,he sees the man covered in blood and have a knife.The man was about to stab him and he closed his eyes to feel the stab.

Jungkook's POV
I woke up panting like I run a marathon,I sit at the edge of the bed on the right.I wiped my tears in my cheeks and sweat's in my forehead,I sigh......I have been always having nightmares---no flashback's......I hate it.......I looked through my window in front of me to see the sun shining brightly.I looked to the desk next to my bed,on the top is the clock, it's 7:04 in the morning,I'm early.....

I yawn and stand up and made my bed.I get my clothes in my closet and walk to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth.

After I did all the things in the bathroom,which I put on an nerdy make up and a round glasses.I get my bag and my phone with earphones on my study table.

I got down the stairs to go to the kitchen to cook something easy cause I want to get to the school early.

I just cooked eggs and bacon,and ate it.After i finished eating I washed the dishes,

I put on my shoes and go out of my house,with my bag,phone and earphones.I walked to the school,enjoying the breeze.

While I'm walking I'm going to introduce myself to you!!
I'm Jeon Jungkook
--I love dancing, singing,and drawing,well.....I can do anything {Golden Maknae!!😉}.

--I Have a Mom and Dad and......a sister and brother,their name is Jeon yuna and Jeon Eunwoo,Jeon Maria and Jeon Leo,but they are not

my biological parents,they just found me near the lake.....so they kept me,they are really nice and they said I'm an angel.....well not really......I look like an angel....they said,

and I don't live with them anymore......I move out for my own apartment but we keep in contact......I considered their siblings as my

sister and brother.....they are older than me.....and they protect me because I look delicate and precious they said.....but I'm not just what they think I am...I'm more than they should know.

---I am considered as a nerd of my school and they bully me...the whole school do,No one really know what my face looks like and

my body shape except for my parents and other siblings as they considered me as fat cause I wear baggy clothes but what's wrong with fat people???

idk....but well I'm not one....they just want to embarrass me.....well it doesn't work.....,It's Big hit College school....well the school is not normal.....

it's mixed with every other species (except the humans of course)cause this is the only school in the dimensions and it's in mythic

dimension, mythic dimension is unknown.... people only go here for school but doesn't really explore it.....

the queen's and king's can't even go there too cause there is a border they said but.......Im from this dimension and they don't know too

what kind of species and powers mythic dimension have......they thought it's just a dimension with no people.......well they are wrong........

---Some said I'm just a human........yeahh.....cause some humans manage to go through this dimensions

so they said I am one and weak.'sigh' I know I know........but they don't know me....

they don't know who they always bully......and they will regret those times I beg and they didn't care.

I always give them a chance and this is their last chance and last day and if they didn't change.......well let's see what I'll do......

---U see I am not a human......I'm someone that all people did not really know........

Enough of that.....,I'm almost to the school.When I got infront of the school,all the people outside started whispering to their friends and laughing

'sigh' again...........I got in the school and walk to the hallways to go to my locker and get my things.

As I got to my locker,I put my password code and put my things in and get my books,

as I was done getting my things in the first period,I was about to close my locker when someone already did,he/she slammed my door locker that got everyone's attention to me..........'sigh' What a great day........

/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/
What happened to jungkook's parents??
Who is he??
What will he do??
Will the whole school regret what they did to him???

Hello there people!!I Purple you!!💜💜💜

See you next time!!😉😉😉