"You destroyed your keyboard but I don't know why"

"Because my game crashed"

"Liv you can't just smash stuff up when ever there's a tiny inconvenience in your life"

"Well maybe I can , so I would appreciate if you could leave now" I say while pushing him out.

"Fine but we aren't done with this conversation"

"Whatever" I reply while slamming my door.

I sit down at my desk and resume my stream "Hello stream I am back"

I then unmute myself in the discord call aswell.

"Hello?" I say.

"Uh hello LivStunts are you okay?" Tommy asks.

"Yeah I'm fine"

"What happened to your keyboard then" Wilbur asks.

"It kinda broke" I say while holding it up to the camera to show stream "It's fine I have my old one"

"So what actually happened?" Jordan asks.

"My whole game crashed"

"So are you loading back in?"

"Yes"

*****

After about an hour I stopped the stream and said goodbye to everyone in the call. I left my chair and went downstairs to see my mom and dad in the kitchen.

"Sooo what happened?" My mom asks.

"All that happened was I got angry and smashed my keyboard" I tell her.

"Yes I know but why?"

"Because I'm just angry about school and then some girls came up to me and Jordan on our way home and I asked for space and then they were being bitches about it, then it my whole PC was being laggy then my game crashes and I can't be bothered anymore"

"What happened at school because we got a phone call?"

I explain everything that happened including what happened with the school councillor helping me change classes then I went onto everything that happened when we walked home.

"Oh no I'm sorry honey" She pulled me into a hug "Me and your dad thought you should go back to anger management but one to one so you won't be with a group"

"Okay"

"Really?" They asked in unison.

"Yeah"

"Okay great" My dad nods.

I grab some chips from the cupboard and head back upstairs , I watch some Superstore on Netflix and scroll through Twitter liking fan art and replying to comments on my recent tweet about coming out when I got a message from WillNe on Instagram.

Hiya mate wondering if you
and Jordan are up to play
some minecraft with me
and the other eboys?

Yeah of course I'm sure Jordan
would to aswell just let me know
when

Okay great I'll text you
with details later

*****

I text Jordan and he obviously says yes to playing with them , it was getting late so I switched off phone and tried to get some sleep and before I knew it I was drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~

This is really short sorry but I'm so annoyed about the golden globe results! Andy should've won along with Palm Springs >:(

~~~~~