*Part 10*

Livs pov

It has now been a couple weeks since Jordan had come back after flying all the way to England , he has been very distant with me recently. The first week he came back he was fine but he progressively began to stop calling me first , then he didn't play xbox with me and then the texts began to slow. I didn't really question it anymore because when I tried to talk to him , he pushed me away. I understood he wanted to be alone , I had felt that way before and hated people bothering me so I left him for a few days but when I tried to contact him he still just left me on opened. I saw him in school sometimes but not often , if I went over to him he would ignore me , he wasn't himself I didn't know what to do.

I texted him once again but I still got no reply so I sat at my desk and decided to stream on twitch. I decided to play Minecraft servers on Eggwars , the stream was going really well and then my dad interrupts me making me lose my win streak of 17.

"Heyyy you want pizza?" He barges in.

I look away from my stream "Dad I'm streaming"

"Oh cool" He walks up to the camera "Hey I'm Jake Peralta and-"

"Dad I lost my win streak"

"Let me play" He takes my controller and begins playing awfully.

His egg gets destroyed and then he is killed "What the Fu-" He stopped "What the fudge bro"

"Your just too bad" I stick out my tongue.

"I will defeat you one day especially at Mario Kart" He says while walking out the room.

"Whatever" I roll my eyes "Sorry about that guys hope you enjoyed his clearly amazing gameplay"

"Thanks!" I hear from down the hall.

"It's like he's a bat" I scoff.

He peaks his head round the door way "So you want pizza or not?"

"Of course"

"Okay I'll go get it now"

I look at the chat box and see tons of people wanting to see more of my dad which surprised me a lot! there were people saying he was so hot and gorgeous which I ignored obviously.

"So looks like you wanna see my dad play some Xbox on stream?"

I get tons of comments saying something like ;

'YESSSSS'

'MARIO KART PLZ'

'GET HIM BACK'

"He's gone to get pizza right now guys but when he's back I'll get him to play"

******

I hear the front door close and hear a shout from my dad "Pizza's here!"

"Okay one sec!" I shout back "I'll be back in one sec guys"

I walk downstairs into the kitchen to see my dad smiling.

"What's got you so happy?" I ask.

"Oh , nothing just how amazing my daughter is" He smiles.

"Yeah , whatever by the way my fans wanna watch us play Mario Kart"

"No way!" He runs out of the room with his pizza.

"Where are you going?"

"To your stream!"

I grab the pizza box and chase after him.

"So helloooo there I hear you guys love me so here I amm"

"Do you want me to set up Mario Kart or not?"

"Of course"

"Would you mind moving then?"

"Oh yeah sorry" He laughs while standing up.

I sit back in my seat and put my headphones on "Okay guys I'm just gonna get an extra chair and connect the nintendo switch and we will be right back!" I pause the stream.

"Wow you're great at this!" He tells me.

"Thanks do you wanna get a chair for yourself?" I ask.

"Oh yeah I'll be right back"

I get the switch and connect it so it records our gameplay and shows it to the viewers , I also get another set of headphones for my dad and set them up ready for him.

He comes back to my room with a spinny chair from the office with a smile on his face "Alright lets start this stream"

"Alright lets do it" I unpause the stream "Heyy guys I'm back with my dad and we will be playing Mario Kart"

"Heyyyyyy I'm her dad!"

"They know" I giggle.

"Whatever , lets get this party started!"

We choose our characters and begin racing and I win the first game.

"Boo ya! one point for me" I celebrate.

"You got lucky" He frowns.

"Okay rematch"

"Sounds good!"

We play a few more games until we decide to end the stream and watch some tv , the scores ended up being 6-2 to me.

==================================
This is really short sorry :/ the next one will be much longer hopefully! Hope you enjoy tho :)
==================================