Hand in Hand

We arrived to Hogwarts. Blaise went to talk to his other friends, Crab and Goyle were behide me and Draco as we walked hand in hand to great hall.

We sat down as Pansy and Blaise join us. "hey it seems Potter passed on the train" Nott announced and the table chuckled.

I didn't really know Potter I've only meet him once when Draco introduce us to Potter our first year, but Draco felt disrespected from Potter when he denied his hand shake offering friendship.

Since then Potter is banned being around me and I'm not allowed near Potter. Draco does not like the idea, he does not like Potter in fact he despise him so he doesn't want me around him I guess I understand so I respect his wishes.

Draco turned around to face Griffindor table

"Potter...Did you faint" Nott made a dramatic faint and everyone including me chuckled I couldn't help it.

"like actually fainted" Draco continue and the table chuckled once more I didn't I wondered if Draco would make fun of me since I cried.

"Shut up Malfoy" Ron sneered

"Draco..would you ever make fun of me" I whispered nervously

"I mean I -"oh course not, why would you say that? your my Rose I wouldn't ever do such a thing" Draco interrupted me.

He wrapped his arms around around my waist "I would never nor let anything hurt you" he continued. I leaned my head on his shoulder in relief as he kissed my head and everyone awed except Pansy who just rolled her eyes.

Dumbledore gave the same boring speech as always, we ate, then left to our rooms. Draco and I were hand in hand once more walking and chatting, catching up.

"So how was your summer" I asked

"miserable cause I didn't have you" he said and I chuckled

"be serious" I asked playfully hitting him on the chest

"I am" he said with a mischievous smile

We got to our dorms by then, My room is a hidden room and reserved for me since my father is a professor here and Draco's parents requested his own private own and also paying for it.

Draco leaned in to kiss me, his lips were soft but the kiss was rough and it felt like fireworks. When we parted we smiled and I walked to the door pressing the brick reveling a door.

"goodnight Princess" he said still smiling

"goodnight darling" I said as i gave him a sweet smile I went into my room put on my pajamas and went to bed not being able to stop smiling.