My house

Rose's POV
I am officially at Hogwarts, I can't believe it. I waited my whole life to come.

Usually I would stay with the Malfoys during the school year but this year I get to actually come even though my father has taught me a lot of different things from charms, curses, potions, creatures, and history and some I learned on my own from books but I actually get to come and learn more.

Draco helped me out of the boat and continued holding my hand as we walked into the castle to the great hall doors with professor Mcgonagal, one of my favorite Professors after my father of course.

Mcgongal walked away as we waited, their we're whispers of or about Harry Potter, the boy lived. Yes it is a bit shocking what happen but him coming to school is not. 

"So it's true then, Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts... This is Crab, Goyle and Ella" Draco said nodding his head towards our friends

"and I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" he said walking towards Harry,

Then Ronald Weaselly chuckled I knew it was him because he had red hair and worn out clothes plus I met Ron once. it didn't go well since he didn't want to be my friend due to my friendship with Draco, I just walked away like my father always tells me to do.

"You think my name's funny? do you? Don't half to ask for yours, red hair and hand me down robes you must be a Wesley. You'll soon find out the some wizarding families are better then others Potter you don't want to go around making the wrong sort. I can help you their" Draco said as he held his hand

"I can make my own sort for my self, thanks" Harry said rejecting the hand shake.

Mcgonagal came back and tapped Draco on the shoulder with paper and her walked back towards me taking my hand.

The Sorting had began name after name was called as Students got sorted. When a kid named Neville went up he got sorted into Griffindor and almost walked off with the hat until he realized then came running back to return it. Not a great start I would say.

Next was Draco, he swaggered up to the chair and as the hat barley touched his head the hat yelled "SLYTHERIN".

After a few other people names were called and they were sorted Mcgongal called on my name. I went up to the chair and sat down gracefully with my hands my lap sitting straighten up.

That hat was placed on my head "hmm so much like your father I see, wise, ambitious. I say SLYTHERIN" The hat said I smiled as the hat was removed and I stood up walking to table as the other Slytherin's roared with cheer.

I glimpsed at my father who had a small smile and he noded towards me proudly as I smiled excitedly and sat next to Draco. Everything was going great and I am positive I'm gonna love it here at Hogwarts.