"No, we're not, so go! You're good at lying. You can do it." I said before jogging inside the bathroom. I closed the lights and left the door freely open. Sweats started to form in my forehead as I heard her unlocking the door. I bit my nails anxiously and played with them. But, the real deal here is, how the fuck did Mina know our address?

It is impossible for her to know because I never brought Mina here or any other girls, and second of all, I didn't tell her a piece of personal information about me. Also, she doesn't have connections with anybody because most of my friends are from the gang, and Momo and other people I know from the strip club don't know where I live. That's fucking suspicious. Mina's fucking suspicious.

"Hello, Yujin. Is Y/N there?" I heard Mina's voice as I eavesdropped. Fucking shit. What does she want from me now? It hasn't even been a day where Sana's gone far away, and I'm already going to deal with another shit as if I didn't cry over my girlfriend leaving a few hours ago.

I love life.

"Y/N told me not to talk to strangers." Yujin said. I snorted and immediately covered my mouth not to break our plan. What the fuck was that? That's the worst excuse a seventeen-year-old girl would fucking say. Yujin could do better than that.

"What? We've seen each other before."

"What? When? I don't remember seeing your face." Yujin replied.

"Whatever. Is Y/N there?"

"No." She answered, and Tzuyu's crying voice suddenly boomed throughout the whole house. "You heard that, miss? I need to go and check Sana's child. Don't come back again. Bye." Yujin said monotonously before slamming the door shut.

I peeked and saw Yujin laughing in silence while clutching her stomach. I smiled as I went out of the bathroom with a thumbs-up. "That Mina is pretty, though, but I found her intimidating." She commented, and I only hummed.

We heard Dahyun's laugh with the mix of Tzuyu's cries as we entered the bedroom while hugging Tzuyu's body close to her. "Why? What happened? Why is baby Tzu crying?" I asked worriedly.

"She was singing 'Five Little Monkeys' and literally fell down the bed." We broke into laughter as we heard Dahyun's answer. Oh my. That must've been funny if we have seen it. I ruffled Tzuyu's hair as our laughter slowly died down.

"I'll go and take a bath." I told them and tossed my phone onto the bed. I saw them nodding before I turned around and walked to the other bedroom, and my mood went down as this bedroom I shared with Sana for the last four years felt empty for the first time.

I smiled in pain as I went on a trip to memory lane. All the memories I made with Sana in this room flashed in my eyes, making my chest feel heavy. The same feeling when Sana let go of my hand as she slowly walked away from me. That made me feel real pain.

I wiped the first tear that escaped my eye as I smacked my chest with my clenched fist numerous times in an attempt to shrug off those sad feelings away. I need to be tough because this is only the start. I can't let sadness control me if I want to continue with life.

"We can do this, Ahn Y/N." I cheered myself up as I walked inside the bathroom with a determined smile.

Meanwhile, in the other room, Yujin and Dahyun continued their little competition to determine which one of them is better in darts, while Tzuyu is peacefully lying down on the bed, watching cartoons on Yujin's phone. Besides Yujin and Dahyun's blazing ambitiousness, the room is peaceful.

After a few minutes of those two teenagers talking trash about one another, my phone rang loudly, startling the innocent Tzuyu. Dahyun and Yujin stopped going for each other's necks once they heard my phone ringing. Yujin grabbed it, and waves of excitement rushed through her veins as she saw who the caller is.

"Sana~ Hello~" Yujin said in a sing-song voice. Sana chuckled as she heard Yujin, but she was confused why Yujin is the one who answered the call instead of me. "Y/N's taking a bath." Yujin said as she expected that Sana would ask her about it.

"Oh, okay. I'll call again when–"

"No!" Yujin cried out. "I have tea."

"A tea? What kind of tea?" Sana asked in confusion.

"A penguin came to our house and asked for Y/N!" Yujin continued. Sana got confused more and opened her mouth to ask what the hell Yujin is talking about, but Yujin beat her to it. "A blonde-haired girl named Mina came earlier."

Sana frowned and felt her blood boiling by the mention of Mina's name. "Mina?! What the hell?!" She asked with her voice raised. Yujin went to aid the jealous Sana as she continued to speak.

"So, Y/N personally asked me to be the one to open the door and shoo the penguin away. Y/N looked traumatized. It's so funny." Yujin said and laughed as she exposed me to my girlfriend. Sana relaxed and laid down on the mattress once again.

"Don't worry. I'll keep Mina away from my sibling."

"Sana-ya! Dinner's ready!" Yujin heard Yoongi's voice from the other line, making her smile.

"Enjoy your dinner, Sana unnie. You can call again after you ate. I'm pretty sure your sweetie pie finished taking a bath by that time."

"Okay, okay. Have your dinner too."

"Yes, ma'am! Bye-bye." Yujin bade and hung up the call. Yujin dropped the phone to the bed and stood up. "Come on, loser. Let's play again." Yujin cockily told the younger.

"Okay, coconut." Dahyun fought back as she stuck her tongue out.