018

(lil recap since it's been a min since updated)
- samy and lexi broke up AGAIN🙂 that's really the main scoop🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Lexi's POV
I got up from off the floor and wiped the few tears the fell. I'm done crying over him. I'm tired of crying because he does stupid shit. If I didn't have a problem with seeing the good in everyone I would've packed me and my kids shit and be out. I miss when I was free and it was just me and Amira doing us. Not having to deal with drama every second. But when I stepped back in this house thinking everyone changed I was just desperate. For what? I don't know.

I packed two bags of my clothes and grabbed my phone and charger. I walked downstairs and everyone was sitting around.

Maria: " Where you going?"
Lexi: " On a little trip" I said blankly shrugging my shoulders.
I seen Samy chuckle a little shaking his head.
Samy: " She's running like always" He said sitting back on the couch taking a sip of his beer.
Maria: " Lemme talk to you upstairs before you go?"
Lexi: " Sure"
I put my bags down on the floor and walked into Maria's room. When I walked in I seen her grabbing a bag out the closet.
Maria: " I've been waiting for this" She said putting her backpack on with a big smile
Lexi: " Waiting for what?"
Maria: " Let's just go. The kids are with mama and papa, what do we have to loose?!"
Lexi: " What about Mar"
Maria: " I still can't get over the fact he faked it all and what happened with Viper... I'm just- I just wanna go so come in before I change my mind"
Lexi: " Ok let's go"
I said grabbing her other bag off the floor
Maria: " Wait what are we going to tell them? You know the other are gonna want to tag along or come check up"
Lexi: " Just follow my lead"
We went downstairs and everyone looked our way when they seen Maria and I walk to the door without saying anything else.
Mar: " Maria where are you going?"
She looked at me with panic in her eyes
Lexi: " Me and her are flying to our parents for a few weeks we'll be back"
Kairi: " I wanna come!"
Katie: " Right"
Cora: " I still haven't met your parents"
Lexi: " Maybe next time guys, this is just something we need right now"
Kairi: " Ok well make sure to call and let us know you landed safely"
Lexi: " Ok bye love you guys"
Everyone: " Bye love you"
Samy: " See ya" He said chugging the rest of his beer
I closed the door and locked it. I put our bags in the truck and got in the driver seat. I looked over at Maria who looked nervous and scared.
Lexi: " So where to?" I said with a small smile
Maria: " Mmmm let's just drive"
Lexi: " Alright let's go" I said starting the car and pulling out the driveway

hours later

Lexi: " Maria wake up"
Maria: " Where are we?" She said stretching
Lexi: " New York"
Maria: " You don't think we're still too close to them"
Lexi: " They think we're all the way in California"
Maria: " Where even are we?"
Lexi: " My friend and his brother is letting us stay with them for a little until we find out what we're gonna do"
Maria: " Friend? Chica what friend?"
Lexi: " You'll see" I said dropping the bag on the front door and ringing the doorbell
The front door open and my friend Gio opened the door.
Gio: " Lexi!!"
Lexi: " Gio!!"
He pulled me into a huge hug and spun me around
Gio: " Bro I feel like I haven't seen you in forever"
Lexi: " I mean you did move away after Sophmore year"
Gio: " But we meet once again" He said dramatically falling onto the door
Lexi: " Shut up, anyway this is my sister Maria, Maria this is my friend Giovanni"
Maria: " Hi"
Gio: " Girl come hug me, we both from PR come show some love girl" He said pulling her into a hug
Lexi: " Where's Eli?"
Gio: " I think he's upstairs vlogging"
Lexi: " You guys still do youtube?"
Gio: " Hell yeah! It's one of the many way we get paid" He said doing magic fingers in the air
Lexi: " Can you help us with these bags"
Gio: " Damn shawty how much stuff y'all bring"
Lexi: " Boy it is 4 bags"
Gio: " I know I'm just fucking with you" He said laughing picking up one of the bags
Gio: " Eli!!"
Eli: " What?!"
Gio: " Come down here pussy!"
Eli: " Y'all hear how this guy calls me downstairs- oh shit what's up Alexis!"
Lexi: " Hey Elijah" I said rolling my eyes laughing. He never wants to call me by my nickname so I never call him by his.
Eli: " Who's this beautiful lady right here"
Lexi: " This is my sister Maria"
Eli: " I didn't know you had a sister"
Lexi: " It's a long story"
Eli: " Well nice to meet you I'm Elijah but you can call me Eli"
Maria: " Nice to meet you too, I'm Maria"
They gave each other a hug and then the boys showed us to our room.
Gio: " I hope y'all don't mind sharing a room, we just moved out of our other place"
Lexi: " It's chill"
Gio: " Ight well Ima let y'all get unpacked and shit, my rooms down the hall to your left" He said as he closed the door
Maria: " Elijah is cute"
Lexi: " Bitch you already plotting" I said laughing shaking my head
Maria: " No I'm just saying I mean they're both cute but personally I think Eli is cuter so you can have Gio"
Lexi: " Girl I don't want Gio that's my friend and what about Mar? Y'all didn't break up he just thinks we went in a vacation"
Maria: " I'm tired of living my live evolved around Mariano. I'm not married to him, he never put a ring on my finger the only thing he put on me was a son that he probably emotionally traumatized because he decided to fake his death and go ghost for a year"
Lexi: " I can't get over the fact the our parents knew"
Maria: " I don't even want to talk about it, that's why we left"
Lexi: " Alright" I put my hands up in surrender
Maria: " So you're telling me you don't find Gio not even a little cute?"
Lexi: " I never said he wasn't cute I just said he was my friend and I don't look at him that way"
Maria: " Yea I say give it a week or two"

———————————————————————-
a/n

i have a little more tea and then i'm ending this story for good.🙂

btw i'm camping again rn but this year i'm at a place where i have wifi so😌😩

Elijah Rivera

Giovanni Rivera

Giovanni Rivera

Also idk if they do volgs on their channel I don't watch them🥲so my b if i don't have them talk how they do in real life or do things they actually do🙃✌🏽