015

Lexi's pov
I decided to go upstairs and check on Samy because he looked pretty upset. I knocked on his door and he yelled for me to come in.
Lexi: " What's wrong?"
Samy: " I just can't do this anymore Alexis"
Lexi: " Do what?"
Samy: " Pretend that I don't still love you! Listen when I went to Canada I'll claim my mistakes I really fucked up but I miss you I miss us! No matter what I do I can't get you out of my head"
Lexi: " Samy..."
Samy: " Tell me you don't feel the same"
Lexi: " I just don't want to get hurt again"
Samy: " I promise on our kids lives I will never hurt you again!"
Lexi: " I don't know Samy..."
Samy: " Please..."
Lexi: " Fine, but I swear you hurt me and I'm getting all my siblings on you!"
Samy: " God I love you" he said as he kissed me
We both walked downstairs together and Kairi turned around with a smirk.
Lexi: " What are you looking at hobbit?!"
Kairi: " He RuInEd uS nOt Me So WhY wOuLd I bE uPsEt"
Lexi: " Shut the fuck up"
Kairi: " My favorite couple is back purr"
Lexi: " Anyway I'm so upset all my babies are leaving meeee"
Kairi: " What are we doing today?"
Lexi: " Make sure kids are packed and then we just chill"
Samy: "Where is everyone?"
Ale: " I'm here bitches!"
Mattia: " I know y'all missed my sexy italian ass"
Kairi: " Of course I did papi"
Lexi: " Gross, where are the girls"
Ale: " Upstairs"
Lexi: " Ok then. Byeee"
I got up and walked into the room where the girls were.
Katie: " Hey bestie"
Maria: " I feel like I haven't seen you all day"
Lexi: " You haven't you hoes have been up here all day"
Cora: " Ale wanted to hang out with just me today he's weird"
Lexi: " Well I have something to tell you guys..."
Maria: " What?"
Lexi: " I'm back with Samy"
Katie: " Really?..."
Lexi: " What?"
Katie: " He married someone out of the country and invited you to the wedding all while you were supposed to be together..."
Lexi: " I'm sorry Katie but how can you put in your two cents when Mattia cheated on you for two years while in the mafia and then came back and the first thing he did was break up with you...."
Katie: " At least we weren't married"
Lexi: " Girl you started dating his best friend and was cheating on Kairi with Mattia then got pregnant by Mattia!! That's more down bad than me"
Katie: " You have three kids with the man that cheated on you like how many times?! And you keep going back that's dumb on your part!"
Maria: " Girl you hearing this..."
Cora: " It's getting very sloppy in this room"
Maria: " Alright Katie I love you out I need you to hop off my sisters top"
Katie: " She's just mad it's the truth I don't give a fuck I said what I said!"
Lexi: " Alright Katie you're starting to piss me off!"
Katie: " And what?! What you gonna do get me pregnant then cheat on me?!"
Maria: " Samy!"
The boys came upstairs after hearing all the yelling.
Mattia: " Fuck is going on in here"
Lexi: " Katie is getting real reckless and is saying a lot of shit that's gonna get her hurt!"
Katie: " So hurt me!"
I ran towards Katie and Alex and Samy pulled me back and Cora and Maria held Katie.
Lexi: " Don't forget where you are Katie, talking a lot of shit for shit for someone living under my roof and in my shadow!"
Katie: " Man fuck this I'm going to my room!"
Lexi: " Yeah go to time out and think about your actions!" I started laughing
Mattia: " This bitch got mental problems"
Lexi: " Shut the fuck up small dick!"
Mattia: " You tryna find out?"
Samy: " Yo watch your mouth!"
Mattia: " Wait you guys back together?!"
Maria: " And isssss" She said jumping around
Alex: " So what were you guys arguing about?"
Cora: " Katie thought Lexi was dumb for going back to Samy so Lexi said some things about her and Mattia's relationship"
Mattia: " What's wrong with my relationship?"
Mar: " You really want us to answer that?"
Alex: " Right"
Mattia: " I know y'all aren't talking! Alex every relationship your in the girl always got a kid and lies and says it's yours! And Mar you faked your death and your girl had to date and run away with your murderer!"
Kairi: " Ok it all seems everyone except me and Ale have some work to do in their relationships"
Cora: " As we should"
Lexi: " Kai is single so does he really count?"
Kairi: " Fuck you!"
Everyone laughed and then the room grew silent.
Lexi: " I should go talk to Katie"
Kairi: " I hope she doesn't forgive you!"
I flicked him off and walked out the room. I walked into Katie's room and she was sitting on her bed on her phone.
Katie: " What?"
Lexi: " I came to apologize, listen when you left the room we all realized that everyone in this house has really really fucked up relationships so there was no point for us to be arguing over something we both clearly already knew, I'm sorry"
Katie: " I'm sorry too it's just I was there both times when he broke your heart and I just don't want to see it happen again"
Lexi: " If he does you'll be the first I cry to" I said laughing
Katie: " I'm glad this is all cleared up because I cannot be beefing with my bestie"
We got up and hugged and then walked back to the room where everyone else was.
Kairi: " Omg yayyy the besties made up" he said sarcastically
Lexi: " Kai me and you are about to have real beef in a second" I said throwing a pillow at him

——————————————————————
a/n
yeah i was supposed to update like 2 days ago but i kind offffff forgot💀plus i had no idea what to write about cuz y'all never give ideas🙄also i'm not spell checking so😉