Lexi's POV
Me and the girls were in the living room watching tv when the boys had came back from hanging out somewhere.
Samy: " Hey baby" he said kissing me
Lexi: " Hey"
Samy: " So tomorrow a group of old friends are coming over to hang if that's ok?"
Lexi: " Thats cool with me, I'm probably gonna go out tomorrow anyway"
Maria: " Where are you going?!"
Lexi: " I was honestly thinking like the mall or something"
Katie: " Ouu I wanna come"
Cora: " Sameee"
Lexi: " Y'all can come"
Maria: " Bettt"
The next day
Lexi: " Ok bitches me and the girls are going out! If y'all destroy my house with your little friends I'm beating everyone's ass!!"
Mattia: " Yeah yeah whatever get out" he said pushing me out the front door
I got in the car and we drove to the mall. We hung out there for some hours when Kairi called me.

Phone call
"Hello?"
" Hey Lexi the boys cash apped you guys so you can go get like your hair and nails done!"
"Ummm why?"
" A treat yourself kind of gift?"
" Well I wasn't really planning on-"
" Pleaseeeee just go have fun you know hang out with each other! Reminisce on your high school days!"
" Ok but I'm coming back at 9 my head hurts"
" Ok bye!"
call ended

Maria: " Who was that?"
Lexi: " Kairi. He's acting weird as fuck"
Katie: " What was he saying? And why'd Mattia cash app me money?"
Lexi: " They boys cash apped us to go get out hair and nails done but like that's random as fuck no?"
Cora: " Very random cuz Ale never pays for my hair"
Lexi: " What do y'all think they're hiding?"
Maria: " I sayyyy a party"
Katie: " I was gonna say they broke something and need time to replace it"
Cora: " Ouuu this is hard to choose"
Lexi: " Why don't we just go home and see for our selves" I said with a smirk
I pulled out of the mall parking lot and started driving home. When I got on our street I realized there was a lot of cars.
Maria: " Damn I wonder why these many cars are here...maybe a party?" she said with a smirk
Katie: " I'm not loosing to you!"
We pulled up to our house and there was a whole bunch of people in the front yard and more inside. We parked the car and walked to the house.
Maria: " I'll take my $30 in cash please Katie" she said with a smile sticking her hand out
Katie: " Ugh I'll give it later"
Maria: " And I won't forget!"
Cora: " They really threw a party like we weren't going to come back in a few hours"
I walked inside and it was smoky and the people in here are definitely musty. I bumped into someone and it was Kairi.
Kairi: " Lexi!?! What are you doing here!?"
Lexi: " Um I live here... and what the fuck?! You guys just threw a fucking party in my house!"
Kairi: " Listen it wasn't our idea! Our friends-"
???: " Yo Kai bro Jesse said he need you in the back!"
Kairi: " Alright tell him I'm coming!"
Lexi: " So explain your-"
Kairi: " I gotta go Lex talk laterrrr!" he said walking away
Lexi: " Or just walk away" I mumbled to myself
I started looking around for the girls and found them by the door.
Lexi: " Ok so Kairi is trying to avoid me so should we go look for the others?" I yelled over the music
Maria: " Yeah"
We checked the whole downstairs and couldn't find them so we went upstairs. We couldn't find them up there so we went back downstairs.
Lexi: " You know what... fuck this... EVERYONE OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE!"
Everyone started leaving and magically the boys are trying to sneak out with the crowd.
Lexi: " Not you guys."
They stopped and watched everyone walk outside. The house was trashed. Trash everywhere and I could see like 4 stains on my rug.
Lexi: " So what the fuck?!" I said throwing my hands up
Alex: " Lexi we-"
Kairi: " The party wasn't our idea"
Lexi: " So who's was it?!"
Right when I said that this group of girls came in.
???: " Woah... where'd everyone go?..."
Lexi: " Party's over ladies"
???: " Oh this is your house?"
Lexi: " Yeah and who are y'all?" I asked with attitude
???: " We're friends of the boys... we are just visiting from LA"
Maria: " Wait y'all are the friends the boys were talking about?"
Mar: " Yeah"
Lexi: " Samy can I talk to you upstairs please."
Samy: " Yeah" he said sighing
We got in our room and I closed the door.
Lexi: " Dude what the fuck?!"
Samy: " Listen we didn't want to tell you guys because we knew y'all would over react"
Lexi: " Over react about what? The party? Or the group of thirsty ass girls y'all call your friends?"
Samy: " At this point both"
Lexi: " So instead of just coming to us about the party you throw one behind our backs? Like for what? And what happened to ' It wasn't our idea!'?"
Samy: " It wasn't! Ok the girls wanted they're last few days down here to be fun so they asked to invite a few people over and next thing you know our yard is filled with people and drinks"
Lexi: " And you didn't once think to say hey babe small problem?! Instead y'all try to keep us out?"
Samy: " You're making this a bigger than what it needs to be"
Lexi: " No honestly I feel like I'm not making this as big as it needs to be!"
Samy: " This is so unnecessary" he said shaking his head
Lexi: " Really?! You always do this! You do some bullshit and when I call you out on it, it's unnecessary or dramatic!"
Samy: " Because it is!"
Lexi: " You always try to make me seem like the bad guy in YOUR fuck ups and I'm sick of it!"
Samy: " So then maybe right now isn't a good time for us to be together..."
Lexi: " Really?"
Samy: " Yeah"
Lexi: " If that's how you feel then fuck it"
Samy: " This break will be good for the both of us"
Lexi: " Yeah whatever." I said walking out the room slamming the door
——————————————————————
a/n
ok y'all so i've had no motivation to write this story since like the end of the last book but i wanted to keep writing this for y'all but i can't come up with any ideas so i'm thinking about ending the story but i'll give y'all the chance for me to continue it

if i get...10 comments telling me to continue it and 10 votes i will but if not the next chapter will be the last of this story✌🏽

this chapter was so shitty😭💀