Chapter 6

"BOOM!! You're dead Jotaro!!" Kakyoin yelled as he threw his hands up in the air and laughed.

"Oh, come on! You cheated!"

"I would NEVER cheat, Jotaro. You suck so bad at this game; I don't have to cheat."

"Fuck you, Nori." Jotaro said, laughing at his friend's excitement. They'd spent the day playing every video game Kakyoin had. Jotaro lost at every single one of them but he didn't care.

"Want to play another?"

"No thanks. I've had my ass handed to me enough for one day."

"Booooo."

"Shut up."

"Fine, fine! We can play another day. I vow to make you a worthy opponent one day."

"Whatever. I'm hungry. Let's go to the cafeteria."

"We literally had lunch an hour ago. How can you be hungry?"

Jotaro stood up and raised an eyebrow, "Have you seen me?"

Kakyoin rolled his eyes, "Yes, you behemoth. I've seen you. Alright, let's go feed the beast." He said as he stood. They headed out of his room and towards the cafeteria, "Sooo..."

"So?"

"So, we get out in a few days..."

"Yeah. We do. Are you ready?"

"I guess so. I feel much stronger now. Are you ready?"

"I can't wait to be out of this place."

Kakyoin chuckled, "Yeah. Do you think you're ready to go back to school?"

"Ugh. I hate school. But, yeah. I'm ready. It won't be so bad with you there."

"I can't wait for school."

"That's because you're a nerd."

"And proud of it!"

*******

Kakyoin fidgeted nervously in the back seat of the car as Joseph drove them home from the hospital, "Jotaro, what's your mother like?" he asked softly.

"She's annoying."

"Oh, come on. She can't be that bad."

Jotaro grunted.

"I'm nervous. What if she doesn't like me?"

"Tch! She loves you. You just don't remember."

"I've met her before?"

"Yeah. She patched you up after I kicked your ass when we met. Ow!!"

"That was not me and you know it."

"Hey, Nori...why don't you call green anymore?"

Kakyoin seemed to close in on himself and he looked out the window, "I can't..."

Jotaro frowned, "Why?"

"I don't know. I...don't remember having a stand..."

"Nori...I...I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, Jotaro. Maybe when I get my memories back, I'll regain my ability to call him."

"Yeah. Maybe so. We'll work on it, ok?"

"Sure, Jotaro. We can do that." Kakyoin said with a small smile.

"Alright boys, we're here."

****

"Thank you for inviting me into your home, Mrs. Kujo."

"Ohh none of that Mrs. Kujo, business. You call me Holly and it's no trouble at all. I'm happy you're doing better. I'm so glad you're both ok." She said as she led them through the house. "Jotaro, I've cleaned up your room so it's nice and fresh. Noriaki, I thought you'd like the room next to Jotaro's. Is that ok?"