FILMED BEFORE A LIVE STUDIO AUDIENCE | 02

Curiosity hadn't keep them waiting, for as soon as Juniper dropped Wanda's hand, she opened the door. A woman stood on the other side. No police office, or anyone one too dodgy — hopefully.

Wanda and Juniper didn't get long to acknowledge that other people exist. The lady let herself in, holding a potted plant and a polite smile.

"Hello, dears." She greeted. "I'm Agnes, your neighbour to the right. My right, not yours." Agnes chuckled at herself, and Juniper smiled awkwardly.

The young women desperately ignored the dead who laughed at the joke. Oh dead people and their broken sense of humour. Juniper Lea had been able to see the dead ever since she was born — well she assumed so anyway — and communicating with them, well she didn't know exactly when that came along. Maybe she had always been able to do it, she doubted it.

God, why was her mind so foggy. She had no clear answers, no clear history. Why, oh why, was she like this?

"Forgive me for not stopping by sooner to welcome you to the block." For the most part Agnes' attention was set just on Wanda, happily ignorant of Junipers thrown. "My mother-in-law was in town, so I wasn't."

The ghosts laughed again.

Oh, what Juniper would do for some pills, or powder or anything really to shut them up. Drugs and drinks kept the dead away and silent. Being high or drunk meant she couldn't see it hear them, but she was... she was? She was? Oh, she can't remember. But she was sober for who knows how long — definitely not Juniper.

The potted plant was handed to Wanda, she took it with a grateful smile and a pleased look. What lovely neighbours.

"So, what's your names? Where are you two from? And most importantly, how's your bridge game, hons?"

Juniper blinked in confusion as Agnes walked in. Get comfortable, she supposed.

The girl with pale hair softly closed the door as Wanda rushed over, plant in hand to introduce themselves.

"I'm Wanda. She's my friend, Juniper."

Wanda held out her hand and Juniper came to stand next to her, watching their neighbour with mild uncertainty. What if she wanted to kill them? Oh gods, had she signed up for her death?

But she was dead.

"Wanda." Agnes repeated, taking the girls hand. "Charmed." Hands were shook. Agnes let her eyes scan over the place, quick and easy. "Golly, you settled in fast! Did you use a moving company?"

Juniper knew they should of left boxes around. Damn! But then again, they didn't expect visitors.

"We sure did." Wanda lied, taking the plant to be put down. "Those boxes don't move themselves."

Juniper could help but chuckle. No, not themselves, but a little bit of magic never hurt anyone.

Agnes chucked along side the younger woman. "So what are two single gals like you doing rattling around the big house?" The woman questioned the two.

"Oh, no, I'm not single." Wanda waved off.

"Oh, are you two together?"

Juniper turned Wanda, allowed her eyes to take in her best friends full appearance. "Oh, I wish." The woman joked, blowing a playful kiss at Wanda.

Wanda caught it, holding it to her chest with a false love sick look. "Don't, you'll make me blush."

Juniper winked at her, and Wanda chuckled. Juniper smiled, and Wanda returned it. What a beautiful friendship, huh?