THE SERIES FINALE | 14

Whilst Monica banged on the window, Juniper was doing her daily life contemplation. How to make life better, huh? Well, maybe don't commune with the dead, they make for terrible company.

"Don't waste your breath, babe."  Pietro called up to the woman, as he held his guitar.  "No one can hear you from in here."  He began to play.

Juniper crossed her legs, flinching as he strummed the guitar dramatically. Yea she was aware that was stupid, but in her defence she didn't expect it.

Monica looked at him, then her new companion. She went to make a move, running to make an exit.

Oh, what a silly thing to do.

Pietro assumed such moves were to happen, stood before speeding to stand right in front of her. Stopping Monica from exiting. Juniper let out a quiet 'boo' towards the fake man, acting as though she were watching a pantomime.

He flicked the woman and she went flying.

Juniper looked at Monica, a tight lip smile and shrugged. She watched at the woman held her arm and moved to sit up on the single person chair.

Pietro had begun to make something — possibly a smoothie or milkshake or maybe a slushie or something of the sorts — in his blender.

"What is this stuff?"  Monica asked. Her eyes and her face showed mere disgust.

"This is my man-cave."  He leaned back on the table of sorts, holding his blender.  "A place to chillax, you know, while the missus is stirring up trouble."

Monica looked around, her eyes landing on a pile of papers. She slipped one of the papers out of the pile and Juniper moved to sit on the arm of the chair.

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.

Pietro had began to move from his place to where ever he really wanted to go.

"You two a fan of Steve Seagal?"

The girls ignored him as he turned to face them.

Monica placed the paper down, flicking through the others.

Noticing that they were ignoring him, he turned around again.

Monica found exactly what she wanted, an A4 piece of paper with his face and name.

Juniper looked between the picture and the back of the blond man's head, as she silently chuckled, a smirk on her face as she brushed back her pale blonde and blue hair.

"Agnes doesn't live here."

"Ralph Bohner does."

Pietro turned back to them after dropping something or another.

"You're Ralph Bohner?"

"Bohner."  The man chucked, leaving no proper answer as he turned back to what he was doing.

Monica began to push herself up of the chair in a curious filled wonder. She glanced back at Juniper, who gave her an encouraging nod.  "How is she controlling you?"

Pietro — wait no Ralph fucking Bohner! — turned to her, bringing his hands up, mocking a boxing match.  "You wanna tussle again?"

"Sorry, Monica, have your moment and all, but bids?"  Juniper looked up at the woman with a hopeful grin.

"Go for it."  The other lady said, gesturing her up.

Juniper stood up, her hands in her hoodie pocket.  "Natasha Romanoff, I constant." She said, eyes closed as she conjured the red head Avenger.