FILMED BEFORE A LIVE STUDIO AUDIENCE | 01

Juniper Lea had moved to Westview with her dearest friends Wanda Maximoff and Vision. She didn't really remember a life before it, everything was fuzzy, but it was okay, because it had to be. Why would she be in danger when she's with her best friends?

Juniper was sat at the circular table, watching as Wanda put dishes away. She had a soft dream like smile on her face watching her best friend do her magic.

But soon enough the door was opened with Wanda's back to it, and in walked Vision — who was knocked on the head by a flying plate. The sound of the porcelain shattering had caused the two girls to look at him.

"My wife and her flying saucers."  Vision commented, a newspaper in hand as he looked wife.

"My husband and his indestructible head."

Indestructible.

Indestructible.

Indestructible.

She couldn't shake that one word, it didn't feel right. Indestructible. Something about it felt like she was trying to one up someone, prove that she was okay and that he could survive anything. But no one could survive anything or everything.

Juniper and Vision were evidence of that.

"My me and my all by my self."  Juniper added in a fake daydream state like voice. She fluttered her eyelashes, mocking the honeymoon stage or maybe young love stage that she had missed out upon.

The lovers looked over at the girl, she raised a hand to give them a short wave.

"I've told you, J, you'll find someone to love who loves you back."  Wanda promised the girl.

"Well, I hope I don't, but I'd like the fun side not the romantic side."  Juniper had no reason to believe such words, but for the sake of her best friend she smiled and nodded. She loved Wanda, she truly did, but Juniper didn't believe her words sometimes. Sometimes Wanda's words seemed to much, like she was proving something.

Like it being possible for Vision and Juniper to be alive.

Vision walked over to his wife, placing a kiss upon her head. Juniper pretended to gag.

"Aren't we a fine trio?"

"Just the finest."

Wanda chuckled at her husbands words as she vanished the broken plate, reproducing a new fixed one. She looked between her two companions.  "What would you say to silver dollar pancakes, crispy hash browns, bacon, eggs, freshly squeezed orange juice and black coffee?"

Vision didn't remove his look from the newspaper as he spoke.  "I say, 'oh, I don't eat food.'"  He quoted.

"I already ate."

"Lollipops don't count."

"They do, and the fridge is utterly useless and completely empty."  Juniper told the girl. She looked at her nails, admiring the fact that they weren't chipped or ruined, just yet.

Wanda opened the fridge, confirming her best friends words. The two girls shared a 'well ( you / I ) ( were / was ) right' smile.

Vision looked at the girls, a small shake of his head before his eyes casted upon the calendar, one of which Juniper had never looked at. If she didn't remember the date then it obviously wasn't important enough.

"Wanda?"

"Hmm?"

"Juniper?"

"Vision."  Juniper stated, moving her eyes from her nails to a bracelet.