"Luna left the conclave." Clarke said. "She hid in Floukru for a long time before she was found." Her mom nodded. Clarke looked back to Lexa. Lexa wasn't as pale any more. "When do you think she'll wake?"

"I don't know." Her mom sighed. "She was lucky, if that arrow was an inch to the right or left, she would be dead."

"I knew it was too easy." Clarke sighed. "I think the arrow was shot too late, Lexa was supposed to be killed by the arrow while Nia won."

A woman groaned on the other side of the tent and her mom walked over. Clarke stayed with Lexa.

About an hour later, Octavia brought food in for her. "The sun is going down." Octavia told her. "Luna has kinda taken charge, she sent someone to Polis to get Roan."

"That's good." Clarke said, taking the food from Octavia. "Thank you."

Octavia left and Clarke started to eat. It was some type of meat and nuts. Clarke ate all the nuts and a little bit of the meat. Clarke took a sip of water and Lexa started to mumble. Clarke smiled softly.

Clarke put a hand on Lexa's thigh and listened to Lexa mumble. Clarke caught a few words.

Not much later, Clarke's eyes started to close and Clarke put her head on the bed. Clarke took Lexa's hand and fell asleep.

It was the next morning and Clarke woke up to someone running their fingers through her hair. Clarke picked her head up and looked around. Clarke looked at Lexa. Lexa's eyes were open and was the one that was playing with her hair.

"Hey." Lexa said, cupping her face with the hand that was just in her hair.

"You are so stupid." Clarke said. Lexa smiled softly.

"I knew you were gonna tell me that." Lexa rubbed her cheek with her thumb.

"How long have you been awake?" Clarke asked.

"I dunno, twenty minutes or something." Lexa said, as Clarke moved her chair to sit closer to Lexa's head. Clarke leaned down and kissed Lexa softly. "I love you." Lexa said, against her lips.

"I love you." Clarke kissed Lexa again. Clarke moved hair out of Lexa's face. "When was your bandage last changed?"

"Not in the time that I was awake." Lexa said.

The tent flap opened and her mom walked in. "How are you feeling?" Her mom asked Lexa.

"Surprisingly not too bad." Lexa said. "Where did you get the blood from?" Lexa looked at the empty blood bag that was beside her.

"Luna." Her mom said. "Clarke can you change her bandage?"

Clarke got up and got a bandage. She sat back down and took off the one on Lexa's stomach. Lexa hissed. "Sorry." Clarke said. Clarke wiped the extra blood away with a cloth and put the new bandage on. Clarke changed the one on Lexa's back.

"What even happened?" Lexa asked, trying to sit up.

"You are not ripping your stitches open." Clarke put a hand on Lexa's chest making her lay back down. "Your shirt is kind of ripped." Clarke looked to Lexa's ripped shirt that was on the table next to them.

"I'll be okay." Lexa said.

    "I think you were supposed to get shot before you killed Nia." Clarke said. "I don't know though."

    The tent flap opened and Luna walked in. "Asshole." Luna said to Lexa. "Listen to your girlfriend when she says something a bad idea."

    "Noted." Lexa said. Clarke laughed softly.