Chapter 3

Ichigo's P.O.V.

"Ichigo? Are you awake yet?" I opened my eyes to see Aoi and Ran. I jumped up out of bed I felt so much better. "Hai i'm ready to some aikatsu!" I replied. 

Aoi and Ran laughed I collected my clothes and headed out. I saw Naoto and went over to thank him. "Are you feeling better now Ichigo?" Naoto asked. " Hai and thank you" I replied. Naoto smiled and it made me feel warm inside.

"Hey isn't it the premier of the stylish thieves swallow tail movie 2 Ichigo?" asked Aoi. "Yep and we're gonna go see it!" I said as I handed each of the a ticket I gave Aoi 2 because I know she will want to keep one. "Then let's go we won't wanna miss Ichigo's first movie sequel!" said Ran.

We headed out to the movie theater since we were early we went to Nandemo bento to get lunch. "Ohiyo Mama!" I said. "Ohiyo Ichigo!" she replied. "Were about to go see Ichigo's movie but wanted to get lunch first." Aoi explained.

Time skip to end of movie

"Wow that was even better than the first one!" said Aoi. "Yea you can really see how much Ichigo has grown!" Ran replied. I smiled at the compliment

"We should go do some training for the upcoming Soleil concert." I said. They both agreed so we headed back to the academy to get changed and went to one of the training rooms. 

After a few hours of training we were all so tired out so we went to mine and Aoi's dorm with Ran to do some brainstorming on how we should surprise Soleil fans next.

Naoto P.O.V.

I was glad that Ichigo was feeling better but i secretly wished she had stayed longer. "Aww Nao kuns looking lonley, Are you missing Ichigo" King asked smugley. "Shut up!" I yelled but King was laughing so hard I don't think he heard me. 

"Yo Nao were gonna go see a movie wanna come?" asked Hiro. "Sure" I replied I was just happy to change the subject.

"So what movie do you want to see?" asked Shurato. "I heard Ichigo came out with a new movie we could go see that." replied Hiro. "Sounds good to me, Nao?" asked King. "Yea i'm fine with that." I replied

we headed out to the movie theater there were showings of Ichigo's movie all day and the movie theater was packed.

After the movie was finished I was just waiting for there comments. "Soo Nao kun your girlfriends a pretty good actor huh." Hiro teased. I sighed I knew I had this coming since that was the movie we saw but she did a really good job with it to. Just thinking about her was starting to make me blush. 

"Just look at him blush" said Shurato. I rolled my eyes. "Do you guys wanna go get something to eat?" I asked desperate to change the subject. 

Ichigo's P.O.V.

"Ahhh that was a lot of training for one day!" I said. "Well we want to make each one of Soleil concerts better than the next, right" said Ran. " Yes of course but I have to agree with Ichigo that we really did do a lot of training today." said Aoi. "We can continue working on Soleils next big step." I said.

They both agreed so we headed up to out dorm to do some more brainstorming. "I think we should do a really big special live! we could even get new unit dresses." said Ran. " That's awesome and come to think of it our debut anniversary in coming up in about a month." I replied

"That would be something special!" Me Ran and Aoi said in unison then burst out laughing. "I'll get to work on planning out the event." I said. "Ok I'll ask the Headmistress where she thinks would be the best venue." Aoi offered. "Alright then i'll handle the tickets and pamphlet." said Ran. 

"We should do the choreography, costumes and songs together." I suggested. they both agreed and we decided to write a new song for the event. "This events really gonna be something" said Aoi. "We could also try and come up with a new special appeal?" said ran. 

We spent most of the rest of the night planning out our special Soleil event while we laughed together. Ran left at one point to get a pillow and her pjs while me and Aoi changed.

We decided to stay up all night planning this event we were able to come up with some really good ideas before we decided it was really late and should get some sleep.

I slipped into my bed and closed my eyes I could hardly contain my excitement. After the Soleil rising tour ended while I was sad I was looking forward to Soleils next step.

Whenever I closed my eyes to sleep all I could ever think about Naoto his smile just seemed to make every worry go away it always gave me sort of calmness. I felt myself drifting of to sleep and gave i because I was tried out from today.

Naoto's P.O.V.

Hiro wanted to have another movie night so we all agreed even though I was pretty Tired I decided to come to. King went to make popcorn while the rest of us decided on the movies we would watch tonight. 

After we watched 5 movies it was 2:00 in the morning and everyone except for me was asleep. I decided to clean up the popcorn after King sent it flying everywhere when he got scared of one of the movies. I chuckled quietly and I cleaned it up.

After I changed and went to sleep I stared up at the ceiling while I layed there in my bed. Just thinking about Ichigo made my heart pound I turned to the side whenever I thought about Ichigo she made me smile. Her smile had the ability to warm anyone even if it was freezing outside. I stopped thinking of her as my eyes closed and I drifted of to sleep.