&-&-&-&-&

FP:Today, the Serpents start a new chapter. You're no longer outlaws, you're lawkeepers, which is why I've got Tom Keller here to help. He is the best damn sheriff Riverdale's ever had.

Keller:Well, thanks, FP, that's quite an introduction. Um a lot of what we'll be doing over the next couple of months will be like basic training. Each junior deputy will be paired with an officer who will mentor them.

FP:Jughead, Mercy you'll be riding with me.

I wanted a female cop tho, they always seem to be more interesting and laid back , but these two but it may bring more excitement.

We all get up and head out, once we make it into his car he pulls off and I huff.

Me:Why do I have to sit in the back? I'm older.

Jughead:You're also shorter and have a baby face. Wouldn't want passing civilians to think you're a child in the front seat.

Me:Jerk, I feel so sorry for JB.

Jughead:She's taller than you too so maybe she would've sat in the front.

Me:FP...

FP:Quiet you two.

I throw myself into the back seat and Jughead chuckles and I meet his eyes in the review mirror and I glare.

Jughead:Aww, so precious.

FP:Leave her alone, boy. *chuckles*

Jughead:Did you ever think in a million years that at 50 you'd be sitting in the driver's seat of a sheriff's cruiser?

FP:No, I never even imagined I'd make it to 50. Figured that was my expiration date

That's messed up.

Jughead:What did you think was gonna happen?

FP:Getting myself killed or drinking myself to death, like my old man. In a way I'm uh, I'm just happy to be here. Happy to be alive.

And I'm not I gave my headphones to Fangs, he better not break them.

Jughead:What are you most proud of?

FP:You, your sister, I'm uh... Proud of you both and the smart ass in the back seat.

I pop my head up and glare at the man driving before putting my head back down on my jacket enjoying the ride.

Jughead:Are we really doing this?

Well, that sounds loaded.

Jughead:Moving to the Northside, into the Cooper house? It's like a Norman Rockwell painting with leather jackets.

FP:You know, you and jellybean deserve it. And for the first time ever, I'm in a place where I can provide for my kids. I can put a real roof over your head, food in your mouths. Damn! And it only took me 50 years to get here.

Can something happen? Because I can't stay in this back seat all day.

Dispatch:We've got a 10-23 at the Chock-lit Shoppe. Out.

FP:10-4. On my way.

Jughead:And what the hell is a 10-23?

When we walk inside we see Ronnie and Pop with Delores sitting with a rag on her arm. So assault is a 10-23?