Chapter 28

Heyy! This is a little bit long. Have a good time reading it :)

BEGINNING OF AUGUST 2016

And just like the two previous years, there is camping at the beginning of august. This time, Ronnie isn't there with the others, and Miriam again works, so now it's only Julia with the band. And well, as always Baz, Jack and Nick. this year, actually, one more friend is added to Baz's group. His name is Matt, he is a lot shy and different from the other three, but he is apparently one of Baz's best friends from college and they kept seeing each other after that.

Baz never said anything, and actually she denied, but Julia is sure that there is something between her and Matt. And it actually can seem so strange, because where she is rambunctious, a force of nature, a free spirit, he is more introvert, talks only when needed, and he is always so calm and peaceful. But they say opposites attract, right?

As always, they plan the wild campfire. Josh is sitting a little to the side, not in the big circle of people. He is eating a marshmallow that he warmed up beside the fire before, just like everyone else there. Jake, Sam and Danny are still playing guitar, but for that night, Josh is done singing. There were three girls, maybe around eighteen or nineteen, that kept moving around him. At first, it was fun, they talked a bit. But then it became a lot uncomfortable for him, so he decided to step a little to the side.

Still looking at the people singing, he notices his twin brother handing the guitar to another guy, then walking away from the fire as well. Josh watches Jake as he walks to Julia, who was before talking with some other girls they met there, but she is now only waiting for Jake. And when they meet, hands all over each other's bodies, they start kissing passionately, making their way further away from the campfire and the other people.

Josh grins looking at them devouring each other, while eating his roasted marshmallow. He feels someone walking beside him and looks up.

"What are you doing here all alone?", Baz asks sitting down beside him.

"I needed some time for myself", Josh replies chewing, "some girls were giving me a hard time".

Baz laughs. "that's your fault, you are too hot", she jokes, and Josh joins her laughing out loud. Then he spots again Jake and Julia, sitting on the grass beside a tree. He has his back on the trunk, while she is sitting between his legs, just in front of him. Josh watches them making out.

"The hell are you looking at?", Baz asks following his eyes. Then she giggles. "my god, they are basically eating each other out", she states.

Josh finishes his marshmallow. "first stage of them being together: passion".

"I can see both of them putting a lot of passion in that", she says looking away while Jake brings his hands under Julia's tank top and squeezes her hips.

Josh grins. "ah there we go. Second stage: fun". And Jake starts tickling Julia, making her laugh through the kiss. She tries to move his hands away, but he is stronger.

"And then..", Josh begins again, "neck action!", and Julia takes Jake's hands in hers while starting kissing his neck. And he seems to be enjoying the hell out of that.

Baz can't help but laugh at Josh commentary. "How many times have you watched them kiss?".

"too many", he replies. "we all basically live at Julia's apartment, and while I hang around with Miriam, Julia's roommate, they are always all over each other. It's always fun to watch".

Baz slaps his arm. "hey!", Josh says a mix between surprised, amused and scared. "What was that for?". Baz smiles turning to face him. "You should give them their space and mind your own business".