Chapter 5: The battle's aftermath

I turned to the crying Taijuu.

"Kei can you bring what's left of the revival fluid" I said.

"Huh? Okay" Kei said, as she went.

"Here it is" Kei handed the pot to me.

and with this, I flipped Senku's body and poured the revival fluid on his neck.

"Kukuku, I knew you would notice it" Senku laughed as he sat back up.

"Woaaaah!! a zombie Senku!!" Taijuu yelled.

"Kukuku, Chillax Taijuu, I'm not a zombie"

(Don't judge me if this gives you Ryuuen vibes, It's just that the laugh Kukuku makes me do this lol)

"But, didn't Tsukasa-kun hit your neck, and he explained how it will make you pass out and then die, or did he miss?" Kei asked.

"I noticed that Senku cracks his neck a lot of times a day, at the beginning, I thought that it's just a bad habit, but then I saw it, his neck, or let's say a part of it, was petrified," I said.

"and when you undid the petrification, the injury got healed," Yuzuriha said.

"Yes, that's it," I confirmed.

"OOOOOH, so you're not just powerful, you're smart too!!" Taijuu yelled.

"Powerful?" Senku asked.

"Ah, you didn't see it, Kiyotaka here, defeated Tsukasa," Taijuuu said.

"He defeated Tsukasa?" Senku asked in disbelief.

"I just got some lucky hits on him" I said.

"Kukuku, lucky hits nee, anyways you saved my life, so I won't ask any further" Senku laughed.

"But still Tsukasa run, right?" Senku asked.

"Yeah" I answered.

"we will have to stop Tsukasa, and so I'll have to meet with the X group who lighted the signals, and make them our lights" Senku continued.

"But first I have a super-secret mission for you Yuzuriha"

"What is it?" Yuzuriha asked.

Senku then went to Yuzuriha and whispered in her ear.

"WOOOOAAH" Yuzuriha shouted.

"What? You can't do it?" Senku asked.

"No, I'll try my best" Yuzuriha said.

"So Taiju-kun we're gonna join Tsukasa-kun" Yuzuriha turned to Taiju and said.

"Yeah, so we're gonna join Tsukasa" Taiju said.

"..."

"..."

"HEEEEE we're gonna join Tsukasa, did you hit your head or something Yuzuriha?" Taijuu yelled as he was shaking Yuzuriha.

"That's not how you handle a person who hit his head" Kei facepalmed.

"You didn't hear her, she said we're gonna join Tsukasa"

"HE? That's obviously so you can spy on him" Kei said.

(this one is for the guy who said That if Senku has Taijuu 'the dumb friend', then the dumb one with Kiyo is Kei or something like that, how dare you call Kei dumb!! lol just kidding)

"Is that right?" Taiju asked Yuzuriha.

"Yes, it is" She confirmed.

"And what will you do now, Kiyotaka, you can't obviously go with Yuzuriha and Taijuu, so what? You'll go with me?" Senku asked me.