I got dressed, got my purse and went to Fiona's room. I knocked on her door and went inside when she gave me permission to enter.

"Hey. I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me. Your dad said I will be leaving for a special training in a week and I want to have as much fun as I can. And I think you are the best choice and person to look out for who can show me around. So, what do you say?"

"You kidding? Of course, I am in! Give me a sec." 

Fiona took less than a minute to change from her hoodie and sweatpants to going to a club vibe. 

"Let's go!" She dragged me out and we got into the car.

"Where are you going for your training?" Fionna asked as we set off to a place I didn't even know about. "A place in Russia. I am not sure about the exact location but I heard it's an isolated place that is not even located on maps." 

"Oh, that's really fascinating. A place that couldn't even be found on the maps?! Damn. Oh, and you really have great taste. You know whom to come to when you need to hang out." 

"Of course, no one dares to question my taste so how dare you!?" We laughed it off in the end and continued talking about different stuff.

We spent five hours in the mall and I've got almost all the things I will need. I've got my suitcase, toiletries, hoodies, yoga pants, sports bra, underwear or should I say lingerie; not my choice, Fiona's. And so much more. 

We then decided to spend the night in a five-star hotel; Cape Grace. After filling our stomachs with delicious food, we went swimming. We were VIPs so it wasn't crowded. Just the number of people we preferred. 

After swimming, we went to have dinner which was the best part of the hang out. The food was delicious beyond the words I could ever explain. I am definitely visiting this place again after my training. I would have my meal here every day. I am sure I will never get tired of them.

-------------------

"I will miss you so much. I won't have my shopping buddy anymore. And you! You better take good care of her." Fiona was crying. Well, she isn't this affectionate usually, she is more like a- bratty kind of a girl but she got super emotional today. Maybe she is on her period. Or she grew to like me for showing me around in the city for a week.

"Take care. I hope to see you soon." Kate hugged me and I hugged her back. It felt good really. She might not be my mom but her hug felt so warm and sweet like one of those motherly hugs. Not that Scotts' hugs didn't feel like parental hugs, it's just that Kate's hug is warmer.

Damon was telling a lot of things to Harry and the masked man who kept nodding their heads. I am sure my head would have fallen off if I nodded my head that much.

"Safety and health are the most important things. Don't over stress or over exert yourself on this matter." Kate emphasized again and I reassured her for what felt like a million times already. "Got it. No worries, I will be back with a new, stronger and smarter Jessica."