(11) Heads In Charge

It took awhile for Bucky's office to be renovated. Now it was done and ready for him to work in. Lenae had the conference room turned into a buffet for his real celebratory party of his promotion. 

They had everyone at the office her family and his family. Their group of friends was there as well. The air was filled with chatter and laughter as they all enjoyed themselves.

Lenae said "okay! We need everyone's attention." 

"Geez you can tell you were a cheerleader baby." Bucky said as he shook his ear.

"Shut up." She whispered 

"It's time to show the new CEO his office. So let's go!" She said as she lead everyone out. 

They took Bucky to the office and inside it was completely redone into a crisp clean office. Lenae gave him gifts of a new watch and three bracelets. He kissed her. 

"Thank you baby." He whispered 

"You're welcome." She whispered 

The board of directors and Lenae all stood with them as they took a picture. The company's PR team put it out into the news with the statement of the new co-CEO. Lillian seen the photo and rolled her eyes before using it to cut up and do drugs in a run down hotel. 

Weston also saw the photo in the Business section of The NY Times as he read it. He set the whole paper on fire and threw it in the fire place.