Chapter 2

A/N: It's still the same day

"Hey Sofia um are you mad" Madeline asked. "No why would I be mad, I am surprised though" Sofia responded. "Ok good I just thought you were mad at me for your dad being mine too" Madeline said. "Your good I think this would be fun" Sofia said. "Well are you still coming over with Zo" Sofia asked. "Oh crap I forgot to ask give me a second and never mind I'm not talking to her right now" Madeline said. "Ask Mer or Derek" Sofia said. "Ok I'm going to call her" Madeline said.

Mer: Dr. Grey speaking
Maddie: Hey Aunt Mer
Mer: Oh Maddie what's up
Maddie: Can I go to Sofias house later with Zola
Mer: Yeah sure but ask Lex
Maddie: If I was talking to her I would've asked her and not you
Mer: You can't be mad at her forever Maddie
Maddie: Well I can be mad at her right now and I don't want to talk to that liar
Mer: If you say so but that's not going to last because you and Lex are really close and she's annoying so you know where that's going
Maddie: Whatever she can be annoying I'm not talking to her and if she ask where I am tell her I'm dead
Mer: Ok miss dead girl I need to go I'm getting paged
Maddie: Ok bye

"What did she say" Sofia asked. "She said yes" Maddie said. "So now we need to find Zola where is she" Sofia said. "Gallery?" Maddie asked. "Maybe let's go" Sofia said.

They go to one of the galleries to find Zola scrolling through TikTok. "Hey Zo" Sofia said. "Hey so you two are good with each other" Zola said. "Yeah it's not her fault Maddie didn't know" Sofia said. "I'm still mad at my liar of a mom so I'm telling people to tell her that I'm dead" Madeline said giggling. "That's great" Zola said laughing with all of them.

The girls didn't know the speaker was on and they were in Mark and Dereks surgery. "Well at least your daughters get along" Derek said. Lexie goes into the scrub room. "Derek why did you page me I don't even work here" Lexie said a bit annoyed. "I asked Bailey if she could give you privileges and she said yes I need you in here" Derek said. "Ok let me get scrubs" Lexie said walking out.

Lexie comes back scrubs in and asks "What do you need help with Derek". "I need your help  with this craniotomy do you think I could take this tumor out without the brain bleeding" Derek asks. "Yeah if you go through the other way" Lexie said "Let me take over" Lexie added. Lexie took over the surgery and took out the tumor with no complications. "See it's not that hard you just had to look at it from a different angle, you could close" Lexie said as she scrubbed out.

"Dude your mom is a baddie" Sofia said. "I know and here she comes" Madeline said. "Mads can we talk" Lexie said. "That was cool what you did down there Dr. Grey" Sofia said. "Thanks and you could call me Lexie" Lexie said going with Maddie outside.

"I know you're mad at me a nurse even told me you were dead" Lexie said. "Yeah I told a lot of people to tell you that" Madeline said as she laughed. "All I'm going to say is I'm sorry I just didn't want to get hurt by him again" Lexie said. "What did he do?" Madeline asked. "The first time he wanted me to become a step grandma I was like 25 and the second time he got Callie pregnant with Sofia so he always moved forward but left me behind" Lexie explained. "That's when I ran with you and I was going to tell him but I couldn't bring myself to do it" Lexie added.  "Oh I'm sorry I kinda understand now still a bit pissed but I understand" Madeline said. "Ok now give me a hug" Lexie said hugging Maddie. "Oh wait mom I asked Aunt Mer if I could go to Sofias house and she told me I could go so I just want to let you know" Madeline said. "Ok just text me when you get there" Lexie said walking down the hall.

"Hey Lex" Lexie hears and when she turns around to see Mark. "Mark what are you doing here" Lexie said sounding stupid. "Well this is the hospital I work at" Mark said laughing. "Yeah sorry" Lexie said to Mark. "It's alright that surgery was incredible I didn't know you took risks like that" Mark said smiling. "Yeah I'm a very risky person" Lexie said as she went into an on call room. Mark follows her into the room "Like what risks are you risking to take" Mark said. "I don't know which ones are you risking to take" Lexie said kissing him. "I like taking lots of risks" Mark said taking off Lexies shirt. "Stop talking" Lexie said as Mark slammed her on the bed. (idk how to write smut so you just imagine what they did)

"I missed that" Lexie said with her head on his chest.  "Me too I missed you" Mark said playing with her hair. They fall asleep until they hear a knock at the door. "Who is it" Mark yelled. "Um it's me Maddie is my mom in there" Madeline asked. "Crap what do I tell her" Mark whispered. "I don't know but we need to put on our clothes" Lexie said laughing. "This isn't funny" Mark said putting on his pants. "It kinda is" Lexie said laughing. "Hello I don't have all day Sofia, Zola, Callie, and Arizona are waiting for me downstairs" Madeline said. Mark opens the door slightly "Hey Maddie do you need something" Mark asked. "Yeah I need my mom move over" Madeline said trying to get through. "She isn't in here" Mark said. "It's pretty obvious you too just had sex now let me through" Madeline whispered. "Mark let her through" Lexie said laughing. Mark closes the door after Maddie comes in. "Aren't these beds uncomfortable to have sex in" Madeline asked. Lexie and Mark laugh "They are a bit uncomfortable but it does the job" Lexie says. "I don't need details I'm good anyways I need my credit card and it's in your purse" Madeline said. "My purse is in the attendees lounge" Lexie says. "How much do you need" Mark asks. "I don't know we're just going to the movie theater" Madeline responded. "Here is a 40 ok" Mark asked handing her two twenties. "No it's fine I can get my credit card" Madeline told him not accepting the money. "No take it it's the least I can do" Mark said. "Fine but I only need twenty" Madeline said. "Ok here" Mark said handing her the money. "Thanks Mark" Madeline said walking towards the door and leaving.

Madelines Pov:

I get downstairs. "What took you so long" Zola asked. "My mom and Mark did the dirty so it was Mark and me fighting back and forth until they let me in" I said giggling. "Wait really" Sofia said laughing with Zola. "Why are you guys laughing" Callie asked.  "Dad and Lexie did the dirty and dad wouldn't let Maddie in" Sofia said laughing. "Oh that's great he hasn't had that in a while" Callie whispers to Arizona which makes them both laugh.

Callie drives to the house and we all go in. "Wow your house is pretty" I said looking around. "Thanks lets go to my room" Sofia said. "Oh wait here let me ask my moms to go to the movie theater" Sofia says going down the stairs to see Arizona. "Mom can we go to the movie theater" Sofia asks. "Today your dad is picking you up we forgot it was his week with you" Arizona said. "Oh at what time" Sofia asked. "At 6:30 he should be here so just ask him to take you guys" Arizona said. "Ok" Sofia said going to her room.

"My dad is picking me up at 6:30 so I'm gonna ask him" Sofia said.
Mark: Hey Sof what's up
Sofia: Hey dad it's your week with me so when you pick me up can you drop us off at the movie theater please
Mark: Um yeah sure who's us
Sofia: Zola, Maddie, and me
Mark: Ok I'll be there in an hour
Sofia: Ok bye dad

"My dad said yes so let's just do something until he gets here" Sofia said. "We should make cookies" Zola said. "Yeah we should" Sofia says as all three of them go to kitchen. "Ok we have the cookie powder stuff we just need eggs and butter" Sofia said going to the fridge and getting the ingredients. "Ok Maddie roll up your sleeves" Sofia says. "Um no I'm um good" I say stuttering. "Oh ok" Sofia says putting the powder in a bowl. They finish the cookies and put them on the counter when they hear the doorbell ring.

"Hey dad" Sofia said. "It smells good in here did you guys make cookies" Mark asks. "Yeah" Zola said. "Torres, Robbins I'm taking the girls" Mark says. "Ok bye Mark" Callie yells from upstairs. "Got your stuff kid" Mark said. "Yeah" Sofia said. "Lets go" Mark says taking them to the movie theater. "Bye be safe call me when the movie ends" Mark says. "Ok bye" Sofia says.

"What movie do we watch" Zola asks. "Horror movie" I suggest it's my favorite kind. "Ok lets watch Chucky" Sofia says. "Yeah that one" Zola says. They go to pay for their tickets and snacks and watch the movie which was 2 hours long. "That was fun" Madeline said. "It wasn't to scary" Zola said. "It was for me" Sofia said laughing. "My dads on his way" Sofia added.

We see Mark pull up they get into the car and talk once they get to Zolas house Zola and I get out and say bye while they go inside. When Mark sees my mom he gets out and brings her to the side I could still see them though. "Thanks for dropping them off" Mom says. "No problem" Mark says leaning in for a kiss but she backs away. "Not here Maddie and Sofia are watching" Mom tells Mark. "Excuses" Mark says walking toward the car. "Mhm sure, bye drive safe" Mom yells walking inside.

When Mom walks in she sees me looking at her with a face my face. "Don't look at me that way" Mom says. "If me and Sofia weren't there you would've kissed him I know it" I say. "I hate that you're older" Mom says rolling her eyes. "Oh don't kid yourself you love me" I say. "Whatever I'm going to sleep" Mom says. "Yeah you just want to dream about him" I say laughing. "Shut up" Mom says throwing a pillow at me.