He smirks at me and walks back to his room. I quickly change your shirt into a black spaghetti strap crop top and get back into bed. I unpause my show and then Josh walks in again with only boxers on. I look at him and he smirks.

J: 'So Daisy called, telling me you wanted to sleep with me right now,'

I roll my eyes.

Y: 'Bet you messaged her to call you and tell you that'

J: 'Whatever you say,'

He walks out and I smile to myself.

☆☆☆☆☆

(Fast forward a week to Mothers day)

I wake up and sigh at what day is was. Mothers day. I feel a tear well up in my eyes and it trickles down my cheek. The first of many no doubt. I look down at my underwear and look up at the ceiling. I lay there in silence, as tears fall down your cheek. I miss them so much. Suddenly I hear Josh yell happy mothers day from the kitchen and that's what sends me off the cliff of pity.

I pull the duvet up to my face and cry into the duvet, getting tears and snot all over them. After about 10 minutes, the door silently opens and Josh looks at me and smiles sadly. He comes over to me and sits beside me. I look up at him with tears all over my cheeks and snot all over my nose.

J: 'Let's clean you up,'

He goes to my bathroom and pulls me up on his lap. I lean into his shoulder and he smiles.

J: 'Cant clean you up when your leaning on my shoulder can I?'

I smile slightly and sit up to face him.

J: 'I also really need your help, but if it's too raw or you dont want too thats fine'

He starts to wipe snot from my nose and you look at him.

J: 'I need help on what to get my mom for mothers day,'

My jaw drops.

Y: 'JOSH ITS LITERALLY TODAY?! what did you tell her when you were on the phone to her?!'

J: 'Shit you heard me didnt you, oh God that's why your crying, I'm so so sorry Blair, that was so insensitive of me'

I put a finger to his lips.

Y: 'Its ok, yeah it is still raw after 8 years but I'm not stopping you and your mom from having a good day because of my loss. I'll help you get something but I am gonna hit you so hard in a minute BECAUSE ITS MOTHERS DAY TODAY AND YOU STILL HAVNET GOTTEN HER ANYTHING'

He laughs.

J: 'I knew youd be pissed at me,'

Y: 'Well obviously?! I also did something for my foster mom for mothers day,'

He smiles.

J: 'What did you do?'

Y: 'I sent her a card, money, some of her favourite scented candles and a big box of chocolates.'

J: 'Wow ok, well Olivia gave my mom a framed drawing of her and a massive box of Lindt and my brother will tried to do the same. Let's just say his drawing was a little less flattering then Olivia's was and he got her a huge bar of Cadburys,'

Y: 'Alright, I know this amazing flower company, and I might be able to get them to your mom today, what did you tell her about your gift?'

J: 'Told her it was on it's way'

Y: 'Alright good, get me my laptop'

J: 'Get off my lap first'

I giggle and shift back onto the bed. Josh leans over and hands me my Macbook. I log and show him the company.