33: Atsumu Miya - A Smaller Hinata

Note: As I'm sure you could've guessed from the title, (y/n) is Shoyo's younger sister in this oneshot. She's the middle child, and is three years younger than Shoyo. She has red hair too.

 I was driving my older brother, Shoyo, and I to Higashiosaka, ready to start our new lives. Shoyo was older than me by three years, but I was the most mature out of the three of us. Natsu was upset that we were leaving her at home, but she knew why we were moving. We had bought a flat there that we'd share, it being quite fancy thanks to our highly paid jobs. He was a professional volleyball player, and I was an editor of a magazine, the company sending me to their main offices in Higashiosaka.

Shoyo was about to join MSBY Black Jackals, a team he was incredibly excited about joining as he told me some old friends he knew from high school tournaments were on the team too, although he didn't tell me who. I didn't really know many of the volleyball players he hung out with, as by the time I went to Karasuno he had just graduated. Still we were incredibly close, and I was so excited for the both of us to be living together and working in a big city.

We spent the first week of our new lives adjusting to the city and buying things we needed for the apartment. It was all coming together, and finally it was Shoyo's first day at the Black Jackals. As I was the only one who drove, I dropped him off at their training ground, hugging him tightly and wishing him luck. "You'll be amazing, Shoyo," I assured him, but his nerves were kicking in. "You said you already knew a few people there, right?"

"Yeah... I agreed to meet them at the entrance," he said and I sent him a reassuring smile.

"You'll be great, I'm sure," I said with enthusiasm and he nodded, getting out of the car. I waved at him as he walked away, the nerves about me starting my new job in the big city kicking in as I drove towards my office building.

My day went pretty smoothly, I made a positive impression on everyone and they were all lovely, showing me around the building and understanding that I'd need time to adjust. When the end of the day came I checked my phone to see I had gotten a text from Shoyo, asking if I wanted to come out for drinks to meet his new friends. I knew he'd become best friends with everyone on the team practically straight away, he was just that type of person.

Me: Sure, I'll head to the gym now

18:43

Big bro: Actually we're already at the bar, I'll send you directions! :D

18:45

Me: Fine, but I'm not dragging your drunk ass home

18:45

I followed the directions my brother had sent me and found myself outside a fancy looking bar. As soon as I stepped in I could tell where Shoyo was sat, simply because there was a large group of strong, athletic looking men who I took to be Black Jackal players. It was easy to spot my brother thanks to the red hair that ran in our family, and I saw him sitting next to a moody looking guy wearing a mask as well as a buff looking guy with spiked grey hair. Opposite my brother was a man with dyed blond hair, it slightly wavy but because he had his back to me I couldn't see his face. Still I approached the group, and couldn't help but laugh when Shoyo jumped up, shouting my name. "(y/n)!"

Shoyo's outburst caught the attention of the guys around him, and they all turned to look at me. I glanced between the three that were directly around Shoyo, the blond then standing up and catching my attention. When he turned around he smirked at me, and it took me a moment before I realised who it was.

"Hey! You're that jerk!"

- Flashback -

I was there at the stadium hosting the High School Volleyball Nationals with my handmade 'Karasuno Fly' banner, ready to cheer on Shoyo. I held onto Natsu's hand tightly as we wove our way through the stadium, finding ourselves some seats and readying ourselves for the match. "Are you ready to cheer for Shoyo, Natsu?"