"Experiment over! Take him back!" Hange says. Did I not have to do anything today? At least I got a break. "We continue (Y/n)'s experiment!"

I gave a loud sigh and stand up. I stand in the middle of the field and wait for further instructions. I see Hange run straight towards me. "Protect me." I say creating a shield around me and making Hange run straight into it.

"I didn't give you the signal yet!" she scolds me.

"I know what I've got to do, Hange." I say. "Titan." a titan forms from the ground and I take control. I was, once again, a 15 meter tall titan.

I look at everyone below me who stared at me with wide eyes. It wasn't a new reaction - they always had a surprised look on their faces like they have never seen my titan before.

It made me angry that I could've helped Hannes and many more people if I had been like this a couple days back. I don't even know who to trust anymore. Maybe the scouts will kidnap me again and put me deep underground. Anyone could do that.

I stand still and ignore everything Hange is trying to tell me. I could just run away right now.

"What's wrong (Y/n)?" I hear a voice approaching me and it makes me jump a bit. My reflexes automatically hit whatever is coming my way. I look up to see that I swatted Hange out of the air.

My eyes widen realising I messed up. I step back a bit in fear. I hurt one of my friends.

I feel sharp spikes pierce through my skin and hold me still. The slightest movement hurts. Suddenly, a blanket with even more spikes falls on top of me and I fall to the ground.

"What the hell has got into you (Y/n)?" I see Levi stand in-front of my face. I look away. "Oi! Look at me when I talk to you." He kicks my face slightly. I don't listen to him and keep looking away. "You have one second to look my direction or I will pierce your eye. Don't make me do that."

I look his direction and let off a small growl. "Good girl. Keep it easy now. Return back to your original body before you feel anymore pain." he says. So I do as he says.

I look around to see my friends surround me and point their swords towards me apart from Armin.

"Are you okay (Y/n)? You didn't seem like yourself. Besides to did swat Hange out the way but she is okay." Armin says. I don't say anything.

"Why are you acting like this?!" Jean asks. "What are your motives? Don't tell me your someone like Reiner and Bertholdt."

"Don't push it Jean.." I whisper with steam rising from my head.

"Jean.. you should stop that." Armin tries to stop him.

"Are you a traitor too?! Should we kill you on the spot?!" Jean yells.

I jump onto Jean and knock him over. I grit my teeth and try restrain myself but it doesn't work. I punch him over and over again while shouting.

The others try and get close to me and try get me off him, but a ring of fire surrounds us with tall flames which stop them.

"Don't ever compare me with them! Understand?!" I shout at Jean. Someone grabs me by the collar and lifts me up into the air. "Put me down! Put me down!" I shout trying to struggle out of his grasp.

"(Y/n)! I demand you to calm down." I look to see Levi carrying me. He drops me onto another piece of grass outside the fire circle.

I try to get back up and make my way towards Jean again before I'm knocked over again. Levi had made me faceplant onto the ground and he held my hands down on the ground too while sitting on my back.