chapters 2

We drive for a little while and reached the house. Charlie got out and lead me and Bella to a room she got the bigger one but she had more stuff. I put my stuff up and decided to finish the third book to the series. Charlie called us down. I went down and saw Bella and them outside already I walked out. I then saw Jacob Black I walked up and waved." You remember these to and Jacob here" I nodded " yeah he gave me a bunch of starburst that time you had to chase me for like 7 hours straight" my dad gasped " you boy have no idea how much pain that was" he chuckled I looked at him in the eye and saw the future I don't know how to explain it. He wasn't looking back. He then said " so Y/n you still like starburst" I nodded " yep" he pulled out a pack of starburst and handed it to me. " thanks " his dad then said " sorry we don't have another car to give" I waved my hand " it's fine plus I normally jog places. I eat a lot of candy so I have to workout I appreciate the candy" I said popping some into my mouth. Bella was in awe she had wanted a car for the longest. I took the bears and stuff inside. Jacob decided to leave I just went with him and said " can I braid your hair" he shrugged " sure" I parted it noticing no nots so I braided it and it was so good. I awed at it " do you like it "   I asked he nodded " yeah it is really good want to take a walk through the woods" I nodded. He helped me up and we just walked through the woods it was calming. He then said " I have to go hop on I can take you back" I got on his back and he ran me back home. I smiled and got off his back " bye Jacob" he waved " bye Y/n" Jacob was great. I walked in and ate some candy. I went upstairs into my room and prepared for school tomorrow. I then went to sleep.

Jasper's pov:
I had smelt a different smell it was human but werewolf but also vampire I was confused. So I then said " I think something is going to happen" everyone came and sat down " why" Carlisle " this weird scent I'm getting it's coming from the town. It's really weird it smells like a human and werewolf and the crazy part a vampire as well" my mate came over and said " you sure" I nodded. She froze I helped her sit down. She then said " something is very wrong it doesn't make sense but what Jasper is saying is 100 percent accurate a tribrid is in Forks. The weird part is right when it got to her name it was blurry and when I tried to see her is was blurred out but she just got here" Edward's eyes flashed red and he went to the kitchen and grabbed a pack. He very aggressively drunk it. " what's wrong" Esme asked " something or someone smells really good. " he finished the blood and sat down. Rosalie grabbed some perfume and sprayed it at him. " any better" he nodded. I then smelled the tribrid " we already met her" everyone looked at me Emmett then said " so it was the girl we played baseball with, you bit, and who broke your arm" I nodded " that would be her." They were frozen " but how could she be she smelt human when we met and she shot wolves. That would be killing her own kind." I thought hard and then it came to me. ' what if she didnt know it would make more since like her mom has a werewolf and dad a vampire' " Jasper that couldn't happen Vampires and Werewolves have hated each other since the beginning of time and if it were to happen she would be a hybrid but she was a tribrid " Carlisle then said " which means that she probably has a age then she will stop aging. She may have a werewolf form but by how faint this scent is she has no idea of anything going on worse case is she knows and will attack everyone. Best case we get a new Coven member " Alice then said " oh she goes to our school " I looked at her and said " probably not a good thing for humans that try to touch her and or me but okay" Alice rubbed my head and I felt calm. " it's fine we can work that out" I nodded. School was going to be ruff I already knew. I felt Alice flood with happiness then disgust then back to happy and it was at that moment I knew she was fangirling. I groaned " could you not fangirl right here Alice whatever you are fangirling about actually don't tell me" Edward then said " there is no way that is true " Rosalie then said " what is not true " Edward then said " she thinks the tribrid may be my mate since I'm the only person here without one." Rosalie then said " we will see but did anyone get a look at the girl all I saw was long h/c hair a cap, shorts, and a hoodie. " I then said " yeah but only a little when you know she broke my arm which still hurts " Carlisle then said " she has hazel eyes and her skin is tan. Her voice is kinda light. Fairly pretty and she is very well built like she works out " I nodded " she also had on a choker it had a eclipse  on it" Esme then ringed out " we have guess and they are wolves " we walked outside. " what do you want breaking the treaty" they had out a phone " we want to inform you something is on both our land and they may also be human. We don't know what and this is too unsettling to not be addressed immediately " the Alpha said the call then said " actually I wanted to tell you already found her she doesn't seem to know but the. Again she has always been good at hiding any and everything. Be careful approaching her she won't tolerate disrespect even if she is 17."I then said " I know she broke my arm for reasons left unsaid" I said while fighting the urge to say something else. ' Edward I know I don't really have a say in this but we should find her first she is technically not human and on our land we can find her first if we don't it would look bad for us.' Then the man said " whatever you do don't engage her if my theory is right in about 2 to 3 days she should find her lover after all today is her birthday." Carlisle then said " when was she born she could be scheduled for a check up a annual one" " she was born tommorow the 12th at 12AM on the dot but why is that important " Carlise then said " it's a doctor thing and a me thing and a coven things " the voice groaned and Sam Uley says " she is mainly leaning towards us which means when found she comes to us" Esme shook her head no " actually it means she comes to us. It really depends if she loses a lot of the human traits and things. Also what she likes. Either way we all will hold the treaty strong" some guy came out of breath " um some vamps were found close to the sure they looked terrified even for you know they were stabbed through the heart they were dead but their body was still in tact and everything what ever did this knocked the vamps arm clean off the vamp tried to get up but every move it coughed up blood like time collapsed in on itself the vampire aged quickly then became nothing but dust" I felt something coming up I walked back to the house Alice with me casual but as soon as we got out of sight she panicked " bathroom now" I nodded and rushed to the bathroom throwing up blood it was mixed with some of my venom I spit it out in disgust. The tribrid was messing with us or something else. I cleaned myself up and walked back out and then saw something truly shocking Carlisle about to lose it " she is 17 has barely been alive why would you kill her" I calmly walked over calming him down " you should consider the treaty killing her is against the treaty and it isn't so whatever you do know that she is going to get that vampire and wolf thing too soon" they stunk but my nose had one smell that kept me same while Edward looked really happy. Alice then whispered " Edward's mate is you know."