-One Month Part Two-

~Y/n's Pov~

After Charli gave me her amazing gift, we cuddled and watched Grey's Anatomy for a few hours. One it was five o'clock, we decided we should get ready. Charli went to get ready in her room so it can be a surprise or something. I already know she is going to look stunning, that's no surprise to me. 

I pulled my new dress I got the other day out of my closet and stared at it for a moment. 

(y/n's dress, )

(y/n's dress, )

I curled my long hair and threw on some black heels. I did my makeup more intricate than I usually do for the special occasion. I put in some earrings and put on the beautiful necklace Charli gave me. I examined it closely in the mirror and held back the tears so I didn't ruin my makeup. I can not believe it has already been a month that me and Charli have been together. A month since I got with the most perfect girl in the world. 

I sat down on my bed and scrolled through tiktok until I heard shoes against the hardwood floor. I look up from my phone and at my door where the most gorgeous girl is standing there. She has her hair up in an up do, and she's wearing heels, she's been practicing walking in heels. Then there's her dress.

Beautiful maroon color with sequence, and a bit on the exposing, and short side

Beautiful maroon color with sequence, and a bit on the exposing, and short side. Charli smiles at me and walks closer to me. I stand up and place my hands on her hips, smiling at her. "Damn baby, you look amazing." Charli blushed then stepped back to get an up and down look at me. 

"Look at you babe! When did you get so sexy?" I chuckled then pulled her into a long, sweet kiss. "Is the dress okay?" She asked, looking up and into my eyes.

 I stared into her beautiful hazel eyes for a moment and grazed my hand on her cheek. "You look beautiful baby. If you feel beautiful in it that is all that matters, but you should wear a coat until we get in the car so the guys don't kick your ass." 

She laughed and brushed her finger across my bottom lip. "As long as you do the same." She looked at my exposed cleavage then back at me. I smirked at her and kissed her once more, then we pulled away. 

I grabbed a black coat from my closet and Charli grabbed a white one from hers. I will never be the type of girlfriend that controls what my significant other wears, that's toxic. I will of course, protect her though. That's my job.

I grabbed her gift and put it into my small black bag without Charli seeing. We headed down the stairs and "ooos" and "woahs" filled the room. Everyone was staring at us with wide eyes. Me and Charli laughed at them and headed for the door.

"You kids have fun!" Avani yelled as we walked out the front door. Our Uber was parked in the street and I opened the door for Charli, and I got in after her. 

We arrived at the restaurant and walked in. I grip my arm around her waist tightly as the waiter leads us to our table. The lights are dimmed and there is jazz music playing in the background. When take our coats off as we sit down at our table, and seeing Charli in that dress again made my heart skip a beat. She smiles at me before she goes through the menu, I do the same.

We finally decide on what we want moments before the waiter comes back to our table.

"I'll have the chicken alfredo with lemonade please." Charli said as the waiter wrote down the order.

"I'll have the five cheese lasagna with a lemonade, thank you." The waiter nodded as he grabbed our menus and took off. I think now is a good time to give Charli her present because when her food comes, she's going to be focusing on that. 

Me and Charli stare at each other, smiling while I grab my bag that's besides me. Charli raises an eyebrow and her cheeks start to turn red. I pull out the small, cube , black box and hand it to Charli. She grabs it but she just stares at me with wide eyes and a confused expression. I nod signaling her to open it. She opens it slowly and her jaw drops when the sight of a silver ring is before her. She looks at me again then takes the ring out. 

"Look in the inside of it." I say. Charli looks at the ring closely and she starts to tear up as she reads the engraved words. 

"You are my person..."