The body that Wen Qiuxing traverses is a third-sex person, and can match a woman or a man in marriage.

That is to say, if you go to the Civil Affairs Department tomorrow to pick up the object, whether you will get a male object or a female object depends on luck.

"..." Wen Qiu waked up thinking, 50% probability, you should not be so unlucky.

The older brother who was so poor that he could not afford even the single tax was a deep homophobia.

The other party about Mo is afraid of being assigned to a male object, so he worries and dies.

It sounds a little nonsense.

But it is not impossible.

Besides, why is he so poor?

This is really a childless mother, and it's a long story.

It turned out that Wen Qiuxing's parents were also marriages assigned by the state. It can be seen that there is no relationship between the two, except that the sheets were rolled several times in a year's marriage and accidentally had children.

This child can bring a lot of benefits to parents before he reaches 18 years of age, so while divorcing, they actively strive for the custody of the child.

It can be said that the citizens who are so poor that they cannot afford even the single tax are mostly low-level citizens. Even when they are born, the state will provide educational resources, but whether they can learn or can rise to a higher level depends on their personal qualifications and Work hard.

For parents with children who continue to accept state-appointed partners, the children will no longer be in charge when they reach the age of 18.

Therefore, it turned out that Wen Qiuxing was a pitiful member who failed to leap up from the bottom and was abandoned by his parents.

When you reach the age of 21, you have to accept the distribution of the state to fulfill the obligations of citizens.

In fact, if he can find someone he likes to register for marriage in the past three years, it would be a good thing, but he seems to be holding a third gender identity, and has never been open to communicate with others.

Secondly, the collection of single tax will increase exponentially with age.

In other words, if the divorce is successful after one year and you have money, you can continue to be legally single.

Wen Qiuxing felt that this was fine.

In fact, he does not exclude marriage, if you can bring a girl back, it is also good to live together.

If the recipients are not satisfactory, then it is just right. You can use this year's time to concentrate on making money and strive to be a single aristocrat next year. You can carefully find your favorite people slowly.

Wen Qiuxing thought so, although he is still an unemployed youth.

In addition to a little meager savings, he obviously will soon face the problem of food shortages.