Archie ..

Veronica POV:
I'm in my bedroom with jughead we had a long talk it's now 8pm  .
I hear a knock on the door "Mija can I come in" it was my mum I panicked . "One second mom" I said I pointed to the window when jughead started climbing down I said "come in"
My mum walked in with a smile on her face "heres your dinner thought you could have it on bed" "thank you" I say as she walks over.
She sits on the end of my bed "do want to talk about it I know you've not had a chance to talk about it with anyone yet" that's what she thinks. "I'm really tired mom I'll probably go to sleep after dinner" I say "ok well text me when your done I'll bring your plate out" I smiled and nodded.

It's two days later I was finally going to go out I decided to just go on a walk. obviously my father bring my father didn't want me going alone so he came he's worried because Archies still out there. All I can think is was Archie actually the one who pulled the trigger ?I'm snapped out of my thoughts by my father coming in "are you ready" he says . I just nod, on the walk he gets a call "this is lodge" he says I can't tell who's on the phone "ok I'll be right there" "who was that?" I ask "your mother she needs me at the mayors office but I'll walk you home first"
"No it's ok you go to mom I'll walk home myself" "are you sure" I nod. Thank god he's gone I start heading back finally alone so I can think . About 10 minutes later someone grabs me and pulls into alley I scream slightly it's to dark  there to tell who it is .
What if it's Archie?