"Eren! We are trying to get you out of here!" Mikasa tries to stop him. I sit Mikasa down next to me so she can rest.

He stays quiet and then bites his hand. We watch as Hannes flies around the titan and nothing changes with Eren.

"What's happening?! Why isn't it working?" he shouts while biting his other hand. "(Y/n)! Help me here!"

"If you want me to turn into a titan, I can't. I'm still to weak and I won't do much damage." I say.

We hear a shout coming from Hannes and we all look up. He was grabbed by the titan.

"Hannes!" Eren shouts.

I put my hands on the ground, "Titan." Nothing happens. I see Hannes being brought closer to the mouth of the titan. "I said titan!" Nothing changed. I try to use other methods I remember using. "Fire! Die! Protect him!" nothing works.

Eren takes another bite at his hand but nothing works for him either. Steam rises from everywhere on my body. The titan opens it's mouth and bites Hannes in half from the lower half of his torso.

We all just stare as blood rains from the sky. A tiny spec of blood lands on my cheek and we are all silent. Eren falls to his knees as Hannes is eaten.

He lets out a pained laugh and cries. "Nothing changed one god damn bit!" he yells. I see Mikasa's eyes start to water. "I'm still useless, mom! I still can't do anything!"

"That's not true." Mikasa tells him. "I need to say thank you for always being there for me. You taught me how to live without fear. Thank you. You also wrapped this scarf around my neck. Thank you."

"It's not the time." I say standing up and walking towards the titan. "Tell him when you get back will you?" I don't look back. The titan reaches it's hand towards me and I kneel down. Footsteps are heard coming from behind me. I look up and see Eren who stopped the hand and punched it away. He lets out a cry and a titan jumps over both of us and attacks the blonde titan.

A loud rumbling is heard and we look back. All the titans came towards us in a stampede and piled on top of each other. What did Eren do?

We all run away from the scene and Mikasa rides on Eren's back. But more loud footsteps are heard coming towards us. It was the armoured titan and Bertholdt.

"Stay away from us!" I shout at them. "Don't even think of coming near me or my friends again!" my vision had turned blue. Everything was blue but I could still see. I put my hands on the ground and I see blue flames make their way towards Reiner and Bertholdt. I grit my teeth to try keep my posture and keep myself from falling.

I saw Reiner cover Bertholdt up with his hands and stumble back a bit. The flames clear up eventually and I see the Armoured titan with burns all over it's body. I had technically scorched it. The titans come running up to them and start attacking them. Had Eren commanded them to do that or something?

"Get on!" We see Armin bring horses with him. Jean was leaning on his back - unconscious. It looks like he hit his head. I stand up and get on one of the horses. My vision had cleared and I still had a bit of energy left. We all flee and retreat back to the wall.

I look back once more to see Bertholdt swinging his sword around to try and live. I started to feel sorry for him but I looked forward and kept going.

We rode for ages. Jean had woken up and Mikasa clung to Eren. I was still processing what had just happened.

"I could've saved him." I whisper. "If I had just been a little quicker.. Hannes would be alive."

"Don't put yourself down for that. We can't do anything now." Armin says looking at me.

Inseparable (Aot x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara