~9~ The Start Of The Story

AUTHOR-CHAN BACK i hope this is not to rushed.....well so long

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsuki's Pov

At last! now it's the year! I'm 27 years old and the kids are 17 years old!!! everything went great if we exclude the fact that i got found out as a NOC last year....haha... Yeah.. let's forget that shall we? That was quite an untasteful memory... I got caught when James suddenly decided to check up on me when i left my phone at Gin's car to get my motorcycle. When i came back Gin was already furious and as he gave me my phone, he shot me at the shoulder.... and when i went for a run he shot me from my back through my abdomen. Good thing i still got a gun on me to shoot his shoulder... Ohhh that was fun though... Even though after that i had to be in the hospital for a couple of weeks. But i didn't regret that!! because of that i got to spend more time with shu~ ok ok back to track.. So now its finally the year! Their 17! hah! oh and keep in mind that Gin doesn't know my last name since i used a fake one. since i already got out from the organization i sleep more often in the Kudo's residence. Shin-chan has been quite famous lately... And I think this is at its peak... Today Shinichi is going to Tropical land with Ran to celebrate her victory on winning in the karate tournament, Shinichi seems to be worried about his wallet. He's over reacting really! He still gets a lot of allowance from mom and dad. It's not like I don't get any... Well mom and dad tends to transfer money to my bank account once a month, I don't know why because I already make a decent amount of money with working in the FBI. Well because shinichi is going to tropical land, I invited shuichi for a date in tropical land too. When he got to my house, I pulled him in and into the bathroom. I already placed the things I need for our disguise here.

"What are you doing?!" -Shuichi

"Were going out and for some reason I need you and I to be on disguise. Come sit here ill start with yours" -Natsuki

"Won't you tell me that reason?" -Shuichi said as he sat down

"Nope~ you'll know when you see it later on." -Natsuki

"Okay... " -Shuichi said

I started on his disguise and finished after around 1 hour I think, then I started on mine that too khalf an hour to finish. When were done I gave him a choker I made with hakase's help that can change our voice. I don't need one since I can do it without the choker.

"why do you even need these?" -Shuichi asked slightly amused I just giggled then dragged him into his car. I wore a white blouse with a white long skirt to match with it, while shuichi just wore a dark green turtle neck sweater and black jeans. While on the way I told shu that we should use fake names for this date
My fake name is Kimura Ena and Shu is Kimura Daisuke. We're acting as a newlywed. We drove to tropical land and we bought a ticket.

"Come on Darling~" I said to Shu

"hai hai! Im coming I'm coming" -Shu

"Now should we go?" -Natsuki

"What do you want to ride first Ena? -Shu

" Hm... What about that first!" -I said

as I pointed to the carousel. Since I don't think shin-chan is at the mystery coaster yet

"Okay" -Shu

We went to ride the carousel well more like Shu watching me ride it. After that we went to other coasters first. After some number of rides a crowd seem to form so we went there to see shin-chan and Ran-chan in a coaster that has a corpse on one of the seat. Shuichi wanted to go there but I stopped him.

"shush... Let's hand it to my little brother, and plus! Look there! See who is it?" -I said as I pointed to Gin and Vodka

"So that's why you said we jhave to wear a disguise...But how did you know?" -Shuichi asked