~4~ Kudo Shinichi

Hello!!!! Today bev is absent so its just me! Again sorry if the plots a mess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsuki's pov

Its been a couple of long long months of me constantly taking care of my pregnant mother and my unborn brother, At this time Elena-san and Atsushi-san already got the offer from them....sigh..i'm guessing Akemi is in the same situation as me but just far far more worst due to Elena-san's due date is next month. Lately i heard that Eri-san is pregnant too and her due date is a couple months after mom. Mom's due date is in 3 or 4 month's that makes Eri-san's is in 5 till 6 months....poor Kogoro have to deal with Eri alone. Haha in my past life i was single even if i'm 25 back then, well i'm mentally 35 now. I'm still older then any of these parents, aunts, and uncle of mine. I still go to classes and my daily jog while checking in the Miyano's. Though my play time with Akemi is shorter from time to time. Enough of the Pregnant talk okay! Now my hobby is just reading Books and hacking into small sites for the easy one but for the medium one i'll probably hack into the governments files and read for cases that is interesting enough og course im not caught. They might not even know someone's hacking in their sites. "Such weak protection for such important files...." *sigh* moron's. 

Time skip to when Shinichi is born brought to you by Natsu's hacking skills~

We are already in the hospital with me in the waiting room and mom and dad in the operation room. 

"this will take a few hours" - Natsuki

Shiho is already born a few month's ago i even got the chance to play with her! they will go to amerika when shiho is 7......and that's when Akemi's parent's get killed by them

suddenly a baby's cry was heard and a doctor came out so i asked him

"Doc, can i come in" -Natsuki

"Of course but don't be to loud" -Doctor

"Yes! Arigato doctor!" -Natsuki

the doctor just giggled and nodded, then i came into the room to see mom holding a baby that was yet to be named even tho i know what it's going to be. I walked to dad and mom, they noticed me so dad picked me up.

"Look princess its your new brother..." -Yusaku

"Isn't he cute Natsu-chan?" -Yukiko

"Um!(yeah) he is so cute!!! Oh what did you name him mom?" -Natsuki

"Eh..eum....Yusaku?" -Yukiko

"hmmm.....What about shinichi?" -Yusaku

"hm...Shinichi Kudo, Shinichi...Shin-chan!! That sound good!" -Yukiko

".....Sorry shin-chan i guess your nickname was picked since when your born..." -Natsuki

i said while my sweat drop from my forehead 

"Princess do you want to hold your brother?" -Yusaku

"gasp* can i !!???" -Natsuki said clearly exited

"of course you can! come her" -Yukiko

Dad putted me down on the hospital bed and Mom gave me Shin-chan and i hold him feeling his warmth in my hand's. Dad took a picture of me holding shinichi while saying 

"This will definitely go in the photo album" -Yusaku

"Yu-chan! i wanna see!!" -Yukiko 

Mom said in a childish manner and of course dad gave mom the camera as mom squealed at the sight of the picture dad took. 

Time skip to when Shinichi is one year old brought to you by Yusaku's writing skills

Now im 11 years old and  Shinichi is 10 months old. He can already walk and talk. Well of course his first word's is onee-chan. I myself is proud! hehehe ... ehem. I saw Shiho a little while back too! she was soo adorable, Akemi incredibally dotes on her. We have been hanging out too! Ran-chan is already born a couple of months after shinichi, we as i meant mom dad Kogoro and eri-san oftenlly met up so i was practically left on baby sitting shin-chan and ran-chan. But i dont mind really, they are just really cute!!! We all cant deny they are cute together! (sorry for coai or shinshi shippers) Honestly its been a daily routine for me to meet Megure keibu even if i am just going to the park! i guess im quite a murder or maybe trouble magnet like shinichi huh? As time goes by Shinichi and Ran dont meet as often since Eri-san went back to work but only on weekday's and kogoro is still a police detective. 

Im 15 year old and now shinichi, ran, and Shiho is 5 years old and already went to kindergarten. They met again

"SHIN-CHAANN WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE" -Mom shouted as Shinichi is hiding underneath dad's desk while reading sherlock holmes

"AH HA! FOUND YOU SHIN-CHAN!!!" -Yukiko shouted while grabbing the book from shinichi's hands

"AHHHH kaa-san just a little bit more!!!!" -Shinichi

"NOPE and don't read in the dark or else your eyes is going to be like your dad's!" -Yukiko

And after that the case enrolled. Shinichi and dad solved it as Shinichi and Ran got back in touch. While i am.........in America studying....sigh so this is how it starts. When i was 14 i decided to go study abroad for 3 years....So here i am where i can only go home after 3 years... Well I graduated early from college too... Too early. So to not gain suspicion I applied to various colleges and various fields. what they don't know is how i applied for the FBI. What? i got an America citizen ship too~ yes, i have 2 citizenship okay. I was only an FBI in training since i was only in high school but they decided to make me an official agent when I graduate college a.k.a its already available but I waited for that 3 damn years. Their quite nice give me missions that is in Japan, in short my mission is to capture criminals that runs to japan like the black organization and others. For now i dont have a way on getting in so im just handling other criminal's. Keep in mind that i am 1 year younger than Jodie-san. The Miyano's is being a little strange lately but me and akemi is still keeping in touch including them video calling me. If i remember right Akemi is now 13 right? Oh well ill visit them after i got back to Japan. For now i have to go back studying... UARRGHHH im sooo bored! my main reason on going to America was only to join the FBI. For school i already learned them all! i even can speak 4 languages now! English, Japanese, French, and Spanish. even tho I only use Japanese and english. *Sigh* im tired, im going to get some rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how is it guys? Its rushed i know.....Well await the next chapter!!

Arigato reader-san for reading this

Word count : 1095 words