✾12✾

Opening the dark colored door, both of the princes entered the room and Seonghwa started looking for the thing he supposed 'forgot to get' within the room.

At first he planned to pretend search and tell Hongjoong that he can't find it and that he'll just ask his mother later if she saw it. But that took a turn, he actually needed to find the necklace he made himself, he thought he had it with him and that it was in one of his pockets but it wasn't there, so here he is now looking for an actual item.

"What exactly are you looking for? I can help you find it"

Hesitant for a moment, Seonghwa wasn't sure whether or not he should tell the other what he was looking for. But then again it wasn't like a special surprise gift for the younger right? Deciding it wouldn't even matter, he just told the younger prince what to look for.

"Its a necklace, it has a silver chain and has a crystal that's colored lilac and shaped like a crescent attached to it"

Description given, Hongjoong helped the older in finding the missing jewelry in the room. Few minutes have passed and they still haven't found the accessory, getting tired of standing Hongjoong decided to take a seat on the window sill but the ledge wasn't big enough so he fell off the moment he sat, trying to save himself from embarrassment he immediately crossed his legs and tried to play it cool, but Seonghwa saw what happened and laughed at the younger's antics.

"Hey! Stop laughing I-" Before giving Seonghwa a good scolding, Hongjoong got distracted by something shiny. The sunlight that came from the window hit something on the bed which caused it to reflect, and from where Hongjoong was standing its reflection hit his eye, curious about the shining object he walked towards it.

To there luck it was the missing necklace, it must have landed on the bed when Seonghwa was going through his clothes, with there task done they started walking to go back to the others. Out the door, to there surprise the younger princes were there talking to each other, until Mingi saw them.

"Finally, you two took forever to comeback"

"Uhuh, but why are you guys here?"

"Well we got bored and took it upon ourselves to find where you two went. So Hongjoong hyung is there anything we could do around here?"

Taking in Wooyoung's question, the older took a moment and racked his brain to keep him and his guests entertained for the day. "Well we could go horse back riding, the stables have extra horses we could borrow"

Seeming to like the idea, they all agreed without any further complaints. Following the second eldest prince, they all soon arrived where the horses were being kept, pulling open the big rolling door with a little help from Jongho, they all walked in the stable but only found Hongjoong's personal horse and three others. Wondering where the other horses were, he saw Eden riding his own horse towards them, probably just came back from patrol.

"Your majesties, what can I do for you?"

"Hey Eden hyung, I was wondering where did the other horses go?, we wanted to go for ride"

"Ahh, from what I heard some troops are out patrolling the eastern and western borders, and that they'll be back sometime next week"

"Ohh I see, well thanks anyway, and also do you think you could get my crown from the base and put it in my room"

"Of course Prince, now if you will excuse me, your majesties" With a bow, Eden left the eight princes.

"Looks like we'll be riding by pair, choose your partners guys"

"I pick Sannie!"

"Its me and Yunho"

"Wanna go together Yeosang hyung?"

The group was split into four pairs; Wooyoung and San, Yeosang and Jongho, Yunho and Mingi, and lastly Seonghwa and Hongjoong.

After deciding each other's partner, the second eldest leaded them towards the four-legged animals. The two oldest on Star -Hongjoong's white horse-, WooSan on a black and brown horse, JongSang on a white and brown one, while Yungi had a black and white horse.

Trekking down an old pathway, the princes just admired their surroundings including their partners and took in the peace and quiet that nature had to offer.

"Seonghwa about the uh... Necklace that we found earlier, I got a little curious and uh where did you get it?" Taking the opportunity to have a conversation with the older, Hongjoong glanced behind his shoulder as he was the one who had the reigns on his horse.

"Oh that? Well I found this small river while I was out on a ride with my horse and in the water I saw the stone and picked it up and decided to make a necklace out of it. Why did you ask?"

"Nothing, it just looked pretty and I thought I could get something similar to it"

Still on the trail, Star failed to notice the root that was above ground and tripped on it, causing Seonghwa to grab onto Hongjoong out of reflex. Fixing his horse's direction, Hongjoong noticed the hands around his waist, his face started to heat up from their closeness so he told the older that he could let go now.

"Oh, sorry about that"

It was strange how when Seonghwa released his grasp from the younger, Hongjoong felt sad that the small warmth from the older left. He felt that somewhere deep within him he wanted to be close with Seonghwa, it may not be now or tomorrow but he wanted where they could be together.