✾18✾

On a fine lovely afternoon, Yunho was taking a walk in the castle garden, the flowers that were in bloom, the clean refreshing and cool air, everything was so serene and peaceful that the taller could just fall asleep like this.

"Yunho!"

Hearing his name, the latter turn his head and looked for the one that called his attention. It was Mingi, the brown haired was smiling brightly as he made his way towards the older.

"Hey Min, what are you doing here?"

"I was bored and Seonghwa hyung kicked me out of his room, because apparently I was bothering him to much"

"Bothering him about what exactly?"

"About this necklace that he made himself, I keep on pestering him on who will he give the necklace to"

"No wonder, anyways wanna join me instead?"

"Yes please"

Giggling at the younger's eagerness, they both continued walking around while having small talk. They shared some stories and memories about what happened to each other when they were separated, Yunho took an interest in dancing that he even got to perform for the townsfolk back at home, and Mingi for some weird reason, he actually managed to get the children at the village daycare to believe that he himself was a real angel in disguise.

At some point in time they somehow ended up at the stables, getting tired from all of the walking the two of them did, Mingi suggested for them to go riding before they could go back inside. Agreeing with the younger, Yunho lead them both towards the entrance and saw that Hongjoong's trainer Eden was there.

"Hello there, you're Hongjoong hyung's trainer right? Eden hyung?"

"Oh Your majesties, Yes its me Eden, is there anything I can do for you two?" The older bowed as he greeted the two princes.

"We were wondering if we could borrow two horses for a while"

"Of course you can, just pick the one you like and their saddles are at the back of their pen, oh! They also have their names on the saddle"

"Thank you"

"No worries sire"

Bowing to each other, the elder left the two tall princes to continue his duty in the castle. Entering the horses' shelter, the two of them looked around to find the horse the fitted them.

"So have you chosen?"

"Hmmm, I think I'll go with... This one!"

The older pointed to a horse that had a brown-reddish coat and a black mane and tail. While the younger chose a chestnut colored that had a bit of white from its forehead until the nose.

"What's your horse's name Min?"

"Its name is... Princess? So its a girl? I like her, she actually looks cool. Anyways what's your horse's name?"

"His name is Ron, according to the saddle"

Introducing each other's horses, they began to put on the leather seat on the back of their steed's, while the brown haired prince managed to put on the saddle, he glanced at the his hyung to see if he was ready to go. But it seems the older was having a bit of trouble with the seat's straps, so Mingi figured why not give some assistance.

"Here, let me help you with that"

His hands still on the saddle, Yunho felt the other's presence at his back and the younger's hands on his guiding him on how to strap everything together. Trying his best concentrating on what the younger was teaching him, the raven haired was getting a bit distracted by the younger prince himself, his back could feel the other's body which he felt the younger's abs, his ear that could hear the brown haired's every word using his deep and husky yet sweet voice, and his hands that were being held with such care that he wished that he could hold the other's hand all the time.

"And then you just buckle this like so, got that?"

"H-huh? Oh! Yeah got it"

Going back to reality, the older just agreed with what the younger said. Everything set, they were now on the same trail that they took with the other princes, just like last time, it was peaceful and quiet.

"I never asked but, did you perhaps got arranged by your parents with someone?" Yunho asked.

"Well not really, but they did told me to find a partner as soon as possible"

"Ahh...But do you have someone in mind?"

"What if I do, why?"

"Nothing! Just wondering, and whoever that person is will be surely be lucky"

"Lucky? How?"

"Yes lucky, I mean look at you you're kind, sweet, caring, loving. And not to mention handsome"

Yunho mumble the last part, but Mingi heard it as they were riding side by side and close enough, Mingi couldn't help but feel a bit of pride swell in his chest from the older's comment about him.

"So care to tell me a hint about this person?"

"Hmm, they're in our group"

"Really? Well you must be close with them?"

Soon they were back at the stables and getting ready to go back inside to be with the other princes.

"Today was a lot of fun with you Min"

"Same here"

Walking towards the door, the younger decided to give one more hint about this special someone to the older, before going to his room.

"Hey Yun, I'll give you another hint about this person"

"Okay?"

Going closer to the older,Mingi leaned forward and gave Yunho a sweet and innocent kiss on the cheek, and whispered in the older's ear.

"I just kissed them on their cheek"