Chapter Four (Pacifica's POV)

I sit on a bench in Circle Park, the wind blows through the trees, and the sounds of laughing kids on the playground fills my ears. Dipper sits down beside me and I smile.
"Toke you long enough." I say.
Dipper chuckles "What did your parents say?" He says.
"I couldn't tell them..." I say "I think I should wait a while, try to get them into a good mood and and stuff."
Dipper smiles "Take all the time you need." He says. I look into his eyes and grin. "The weirdest thing happened today, apparently Candy has a crush on me?" Says Dipper.
I pause "You mean that girl who's friends with Mabel?"
Dipper laughs "Yeah." He says. I laugh sarcastically
"Yeah. Umm I'd better get going." I step off the bench as I storm my way over to the mystery shack and pound on the door. Mabel answers and smiles "Where's Candy?" I say as Mabel directs me to her. I tug Candy's collar and lead her outside.
"Listen twerp." I say angrily. "Dipper and I are together, and the last thing I need is you getting in the way." Candy looks at me shocked, her eyes watering. "Oh oops!" I say "I slipped into the mean mode again! Trying to be nicer to people! Haha!"
Candy looks at me stunned. I let go of her collar.
"But I'm serious. Stay away from Dipper, or you'll regret ever having your pathetic little crush."
I storm off, as Candy crumbles to the floor, tears dripping to the floor.