a loud crashing noise caught both of our attentions, snapping me out of thought. we both looked at each other, before we rushed to where it had came from.

   "what happened?!" i yelled in panick, looking down to see bob under a shelve, the others joining around me.

   "i was moving fast, i drove right into the drinks." he panicked, causing me to kneel down beside the shelf.

   "it's okay, we'll get you out from under there." i assured, looking down at him.

   a loud crash rang through the room, light brightening through a new hole in the ceiling.

   i looked up, my eyes widening as a walker body came into view, dangling right above us. "jesus" i mumbled, backing up to get a better view.

   glenn and sasha ran around the corner, joining us, "yeah, uh, we should probably go now." glenn stated, looking up at the body.

   "bobs still stuck, get him out of there!" daryl announced, running to where he was.

   "we'll get the other side." i informed, referring to me and michonne but before we could move, more bodies started falling through the ceiling.

   we all separated, running in every direction where there wasn't a walker coming through the roof.

   "hey!" bob screamed, making me run back in his direction, shooting every walker near me. "i'm coming!" i yelled to him, finally arriving to where he was.

   both me and daryl started lifting the shelf, grabbing him out from under, while zach covered us.

   i slung bobs arm over my shoulder, running towards the entrance with daryl on the other side of him.

   a scream echoed through the whole building, causing us to turn back, "zack!"glenn yelled as we watched the boy get overtaken by a walker.

   "just go! go!" daryl yelled, causing all of us to run and as we did, as a huge plane came falling through the roof.
___________

   the ride was quiet as we drove back to the prison, zack never left my mind. i didn't know the kid, but he seemed like someone who'd be fun to have around the prison.

   finally we arrived back, everyone unloaded the cars, trying to ignore the idea of zack.

   daryl had informed me that he would be the one to tell beth, i nodded in agreement.

   me and michonne decided to walk together back to the cell block to get cleaned up and maybe catch some rest if we could.

   "do you think you and glenn will ever have a baby?" she questioned, my eyes shot to hers in surprise, considering how random it was.

   "um, that's random." i mumbled, giving her a questioning look.

   she smiled, "i just thought it would be nice for you guys to have one of your own, you know?"

    i stopped in my tracks, causing her to turn and face me. "how can you say that after today? after i delivered judith and watched lori die."