he soon pulled away looking into my eyes, "but you're staying, okay?"

   i rolled my eyes, "glenn rhee"

"melanie rhee" he stated in a stern voice.

   "they need me there, i need to start pulling my weight again." i informed, connecting my eyes with his.

   he shook his head, "i pull our weight as a whole."

   "yes, and i appreciate you for it, but i miss being out there with everyone." i muttered, trying to plead for his consent.

we both know id go either way, but i liked him being on my side instead of against it.

   "fine" he started, taking a deep breath, "i hope i don't regret this."

his words causing a smile to spread across my face, "you won't, i promise."

   my attention quickly turned towards the gate when i heard a whistle, "just pick me up down there" i informed glenn, who nodded, before i took off down the driveway.

   i smiled seeing michonne walking in with rick and carl, "miss me?" she questioned, returning the smile.

   "you bet" i stated, engulfing her into a hug as the cars pulled up beside us.

   i pulled away from her, looking at them, "you going on a run?" she questioned, glancing between me and glenn, who was in the car smiling towards us.

   "couldn't let my partner in crime go without me anymore." i informed, gesturing towards him.

she smiled, "that's good, i'm glad to see you happy."

i nodded, "come on, let's not keep them waiting any longer."

with that, we both moved to the car, hopping in. glenn gave me a smile, holding my hand in his as we drove away.
____________

   once we arrived, i stepped out of the car with my hand on my gun, checking the place out.

   "so they all just left?" bob questioned, talking about the walkers who used to be behind the fence.

   "give it a listen." sasha stated, causing us all to go silent, hearing faint music start to ring through my ears.

   "you drew um out?" i asked, turning to her. she nodded, "put a beat box out there three days ago."

   glenn appeared by my side as he messed with his gun, "hooked it up to two car batteries."

   "all right then, let's make a sweep." daryl started, entering through the gate, "make sure it's safe. grab what you can. we'll come back tomorrow with more people."

   me and michonne broke off from the rest of the group, as we made our way inside. the only noise that could be heard were the wheels from the shopping cart.

    i looked around me, passing all of the untouched items until my eyes landed on a baby add, which caused me to stop in place.

   me and glenn have talked about if we would ever want one, a baby. i didn't think it was the brightest idea and i never wanted one before this. glenn had agreed, but just thinking of a baby rhee running around made my hurt warm.